Fuckin' Dickass Dad

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is the problem I have: I have no money to buy christmas gives, and I asked my dad if i could have like 80 bucks to buy 4 family member gifts, thats like 20 bucks a person pretty much.
Heres what happened.
Dad: "your not getting any money from me"
Dad: "your supposed to use your own money"
Me: "how the fuck am i supposed to do that?"
Dad: "get a job.."
Me: "what the hell do you think i've been doing for the past month?"
Dad: "thats not my problem."

Yeah, thats real fucking nice you dickass. Its fucking christmas time and you don't want me buying my family gifts. What a dick. :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Smoke said:
This is the problem I have: I have no money to buy christmas gives, and I asked my dad if i could have like 80 bucks to buy 4 family member gifts, thats like 20 bucks a person pretty much.
Heres what happened.

Yeah, thats real fucking nice you dickass. Its fucking christmas time and you don't want me buying my family gifts. What a dick. :mfinger:

HAHAHAHAHA! POP OWNS U .

He's fuckin right!

Sektor

Particinator
Hold him at gunpoint and rob his ass. If he don't give it up, shoot his balls off. Then take the money. :gun:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
You've been owned by your pops...

That's not to say he's right, you've just been owned, and in the end, isn't that all that matters?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Smoke said:
Heres what happened.

You know there otherways to show your love at x-mass then just buying gifts. Try making some cookies for some people, or even writting a nice letter of why they mean so much to you. Just explane i am sorry I don't have money for gifts this year, so I hope that these will do.

You know sometimes its the little things that matter more then money...

Good Luck

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
You know there otherways to show your love at x-mass then just buying gifts. Try making some cookies for some people, or even writting a nice letter of why they mean so much to you. Just explane i am sorry I don't have money for gifts this year, so I hope that these will do.

Good Luck

Maybe I'll do something like that..

shep75

Tenderony
Smoke said:
Heres what happened.

you cussed at your dad and he never popped you in the mouth? dude, youre dad needs to take the belt to your rotten ass. get a fucking job. :D

shep75

Tenderony
Smoke said:
Maybe I'll do something like that..

i would just rob a damn bank if i were you. it only sucks if you get caught. then you can buy your family something cool. ha ha ha ha. i am just fucking with you man. :D

shep75

Tenderony
_Kitana_ said:

Good Luck

i find that buying the family messed up t-shirts from tshirthell.com is a good gag gift. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes let's all take advice from shep75.So next time my 2 year old mouth's off i should pop him one?good job 75 :thumbsdn:

shep75

Tenderony
shep said:
Yes let's all take advice from shep75.So next time my 2 year old mouth's off i should pop him one?good job 75 :thumbsdn:

it might just do the job. ha ha ha. ome on fag. lighten up.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Heres whatcha do.. Buy everyone or make everyone a nice gift, except your dad, and you say, "Well, I didn't have any money so I couldn't get you one".. Mwahaha!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
Heres whatcha do.. Buy everyone or make everyone a nice gift, except your dad, and you say, "Well, I didn't have any money so I couldn't get you one".. Mwahaha!
Maybe you didn't read, but I have no money?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
shep75 said:
you cussed at your dad and he never popped you in the mouth? dude, youre dad needs to take the belt to your rotten ass. get a fucking job. :D
STFU! Why would his dad pop him in the mouth or use a belt when this boy is 19. Hello...even so if he was younger, people think of that kind of shit as child abuse now! Fucking Idiot!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I guess your pops will be really pissed when you get caught shoplifiting this year, eh? Or you could hand make the gifts ... I hear paper mache makes a good gift.

:woot: :rolleyes:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was thinkin' bout selling stuff to crackheads, they always want shit. :thumbsup: