WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin' Dickass Dad

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is the problem I have: I have no money to buy christmas gives, and I asked my dad if i could have like 80 bucks to buy 4 family member gifts, thats like 20 bucks a person pretty much.
Heres what happened.
Dad: "your not getting any money from me"
Dad: "your supposed to use your own money"
Me: "how the fuck am i supposed to do that?"
Dad: "get a job.."
Me: "what the hell do you think i've been doing for the past month?"
Dad: "thats not my problem."

Yeah, thats real fucking nice you dickass. Its fucking christmas time and you don't want me buying my family gifts. What a dick. :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Smoke said:
This is the problem I have: I have no money to buy christmas gives, and I asked my dad if i could have like 80 bucks to buy 4 family member gifts, thats like 20 bucks a person pretty much.
Heres what happened.

Yeah, thats real fucking nice you dickass. Its fucking christmas time and you don't want me buying my family gifts. What a dick. :mfinger:

HAHAHAHAHA! POP OWNS U .

He's fuckin right!

Sektor

Particinator
Hold him at gunpoint and rob his ass. If he don't give it up, shoot his balls off. Then take the money. :gun:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
You've been owned by your pops...

That's not to say he's right, you've just been owned, and in the end, isn't that all that matters?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Smoke said:
Heres what happened.

You know there otherways to show your love at x-mass then just buying gifts. Try making some cookies for some people, or even writting a nice letter of why they mean so much to you. Just explane i am sorry I don't have money for gifts this year, so I hope that these will do.

You know sometimes its the little things that matter more then money...

Good Luck

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
You know there otherways to show your love at x-mass then just buying gifts. Try making some cookies for some people, or even writting a nice letter of why they mean so much to you. Just explane i am sorry I don't have money for gifts this year, so I hope that these will do.

Good Luck
Maybe I'll do something like that..

shep75

Tenderony
Smoke said:
Heres what happened.

you cussed at your dad and he never popped you in the mouth? dude, youre dad needs to take the belt to your rotten ass. get a fucking job. :D

shep75

Tenderony
Smoke said:
Maybe I'll do something like that..

i would just rob a damn bank if i were you. it only sucks if you get caught. then you can buy your family something cool. ha ha ha ha. i am just fucking with you man. :D

shep75

Tenderony
_Kitana_ said:

Good Luck
i find that buying the family messed up t-shirts from tshirthell.com is a good gag gift. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes let's all take advice from shep75.So next time my 2 year old mouth's off i should pop him one?good job 75 :thumbsdn:

shep75

Tenderony
shep said:
Yes let's all take advice from shep75.So next time my 2 year old mouth's off i should pop him one?good job 75 :thumbsdn:

it might just do the job. ha ha ha. ome on fag. lighten up.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Heres whatcha do.. Buy everyone or make everyone a nice gift, except your dad, and you say, "Well, I didn't have any money so I couldn't get you one".. Mwahaha!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
Heres whatcha do.. Buy everyone or make everyone a nice gift, except your dad, and you say, "Well, I didn't have any money so I couldn't get you one".. Mwahaha!
Maybe you didn't read, but I have no money?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
shep75 said:
you cussed at your dad and he never popped you in the mouth? dude, youre dad needs to take the belt to your rotten ass. get a fucking job. :D
STFU! Why would his dad pop him in the mouth or use a belt when this boy is 19. Hello...even so if he was younger, people think of that kind of shit as child abuse now! Fucking Idiot!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I guess your pops will be really pissed when you get caught shoplifiting this year, eh? Or you could hand make the gifts ... I hear paper mache makes a good gift.

:woot: :rolleyes:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was thinkin' bout selling stuff to crackheads, they always want shit. :thumbsup: