WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuckin family

Easty

Click click boom
yeah, so apparently that fuckin "popularity" thing doesn't just keep its ugly ass in the fuckin classroom...we have it in our family too, so not only am i the social outcast at school, i am at family get-togethers....you know what FUCK IT. :mfinger:

yeah, same here. nobody else in my family is with 5 years of me, so the closest ones are either in elementary school, or they're the ones getting married. if its a wedding, at least they give you can try getting drunk off that champagne. that always takes the edge off a bit :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
well you can always jump on the table and grab your dick and tell every 1 to suck it....that should get you noticed ;)

good point diznuts

but wat suks is that im pretty much the hated one

Parents hate me
sister is just against me
cousins like pissing me off
and every1 else thinks im a dick pretty much

makes me sad

my parents favor my sister soo much and they act like its not even true
my sister pretty much blackmails me
my cousins like to piss me off

sometimes i just wanna kill myself
cause it pisses me off so much
no matter how much i try and be nice, people will continue to fUCC around with me
well guess wat

IM SICK OF ALL THIS BULLSHITT
fUCC my cousins, my sister and every1 else thats against me
one day im gonna come back and shoot u all. ur death will be slow and painful

Who gives a damn about family. At my family get-togethers I always end up sitting alone because all the rest of my family members are always talking about stupid crap like sports. It's also annoying being the oldest member of my generation present...

Easty

Click click boom
y'all rock. i mean honestly, you do. thats not a bad idea about jumping on top of the table though