WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin FCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
3,050
0
0
#1
FCC do you feel the need to jump onto any band wagon you see? i thought you had a mind of your own, first its scum, then its forum stealing, now your trying to get in on wiz's spot light? damn FCC can you keep you nose out of anything? sheesh get an idea of your own for once, you glory hound. :thumbsdn:
 

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
343
0
0
#3
you go girlfriend, mmhmm, mmhmm. Come on....it's time for Mortal Kombat. Round one, FIGHT.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#4
He wants to join MOSS too, but he's afraid of scum. What a bitch.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#5
As much as I would hate to disagree with an esteemed collegue of mine, you did not build the bandwagon. A single lonely person did, because of internal discontent, so that a mass of pre-pubescent boys would follow him like the god damed pied piper of hamlin, and therefore make himself better than he was alone. It has always been that way. Pretend leaders, even pussy shit interwebnet leaders, need pussier pansy asses to wipe their shit and bend over. Then there are the loners, who say:

Fuck the bandwagon.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
2,799
332
#6
Nymphchick said:
FCC do you feel the need to jump onto any band wagon you see? i thought you had a mind of your own, first its scum, then its forum stealing, now your trying to get in on wiz's spot light? damn FCC can you keep you nose out of anything? sheesh get an idea of your own for once, you glory hound. :thumbsdn:
He hasn't shoved his nose up my ass yet...
 
3,050
0
0
#7
are you starting the moss movement? or are you just toying with the mossy idea?
 

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
343
0
0
#8
The difference between ass kissing and brown nosing is depth perception. USELESS POST.
 
7,261
1,803
218
#9
dustinzgirl said:
As much as I would hate to disagree with an esteemed collegue of mine, you did not build the bandwagon. A single lonely person did, because of internal discontent, so that a mass of pre-pubescent boys would follow him like the god damed pied piper of hamlin, and therefore make himself better than he was alone. It has always been that way. Pretend leaders, even pussy shit interwebnet leaders, need pussier pansy asses to wipe their shit and bend over. Then there are the loners, who say:

Fuck the bandwagon.
Wow, have some decaff.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#12
I'm more toying with the idea at the moment. I need to figure some things out first.

There seems to be some interest...hmmm. What am I starting again? ;)
 
3,559
4
0
#13
If you look at the thread you'll see that I was telling somone that my cock was as big as California, WizardlyFriend then named me VP. I was dragged into it Nymph, I suggest you read. :thumbsup:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#14
BrIONwoshMunky said:



This pic makes me want to sing:

We built this city...we built this city on rock and roll........

anyways, most of you kids probably never heard that before.....
 
3,559
4
0
#15
dustinzgirl said:
This pic makes me want to sing:

We built this city...we built this city on rock and roll........

anyways, most of you kids probably never heard that before.....
Fuck Jefferson Airplane. :mfinger:
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
2,799
332
#17
Hmm...I've been told after sex that being with me is like fucking an airplane.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.