WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuckin gay brother

i swear this bastard is a complete asshole,

for starters this is wat he does...

he steals my stuff, EVEN WHEN I TRY TO HIDE IT
he snoops thru shyt,
whenever i try to sleep, he comes in and says "will u be my buttbuddy for tonite?" and i reply "FUCK U, IM NOT GAY" so he'll hit me :gun: :mfinger:
he cusses out my parents and orders them around to get him shit
he poured a huge bowl of my favorite cereal, doesnt like it, so he dumps it under my bed! WTF
i just got a brand new PS2, and he takes it apart, and now it dont work!
he says he'll take me to a far away city from my city, he'll give me a cel phone, and just dumps me off in the middle of nowhere...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
lovely.. all i hear is blah blah blah im a dirty slut!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
icka said:
lovely.. all i hear is blah blah blah im a dirty slut!
Here, let me pull that dick outta your ear. Can you hear me now? Oh yea, welcome to the forum.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
GottaHurt said:
Here, let me pull that dick outta your ear. Can you hear me now? Oh yea, welcome to the forum.
i can see im going to have a pleasant stay here :D

Chris

Sick Bastard
*cough*back to fuckin' topic*cough*
Beeing gay and asking you is reason enough to kick his asss, but when he orders your parents around, that's blows my calm! Andthe shithead killed your PS2, I, I would try to "repay" him...hehe. He fucked up your life (poor, poor PS2...), your turn to fuck up his! But remember, strike hard, cuz' this guy might be very resistant....

he's definately asking for it!
i say.. warn him (the kind of way, where he notices it IS a serious last warning).. then if he bitches you again..

get 4 or 5 black guys (huuge guys and we all now what special about huge black guys), lock him and them in a soundproof room for a weekend.. :rolleyes: i'm sure that would work...
allthough.. he might like it =/

and.suckmyballs said:
i say tie him to his bed one night and gag him....leave him there for ya rents to find him :p....hahahah fuckin right
haha i should do that only, put a few fireworks under his bed... yeah, thatll do it :D :bomb:

ron

Buster of Asses
2BOrNot2B said:
i say.. warn him (the kind of way, where he notices it IS a serious last warning).. then if he bitches you again..
Yeah, warn him in the middle of the night with a piece of garden hose across his face.

You can also tie him to his bed with dental floss. That cuts off the circulation nicely. Then beat him.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Garden hose...good, but across his face? no. Show(i'm sure i mispelled it) it up his ass! He probably like it, but not when you turn the water on at maximum power. Attach it to his ass with something that holds!

e-chan

punk-ass kid
damn, it sounds like your brother sucks ass. try putting your dick in his mouth and taking a picture while he's asleep, then show it to him and say, "now who's the fag?" (not that they're anything wrong w/ it if he was). yeah, he sucks.

2BOrNot2B said:

get 4 or 5 black guys (huuge guys and we all now what special about huge black guys), lock him and them in a soundproof room for a weekend.. :rolleyes: i'm sure that would work...
allthough.. he might like it =/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah since he is a flammer...? maybe too much.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
BEAT him and hang that stupid queer for disgracing the name of your family, and remember, you need to beat him up first

Sektor

Particinator
What's up tharuz. :) Know me from somewhere?

Beat the shittin' guts out of that fag.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
again you guys think to simple....

get a plastic tray or container.... some raw meat... any kind well do... leave outside for a few days... weeks.. untill it starts really roting and flies are on it maybe even some maggots....

alright place somewhere really nice... in his car if he has one in his pillow.... just somewhere.....

now the smell is going to be over powering... so hide it well

Alright shower... if the fucker does shower....

there a whole window of stuff here.... baccon grease in the shampoo bottle is a great idea.. why you ask... cause it doesn't come out of the hair very easy....

first take one half grease.... one half shampoo mix it up really good... so it still has the smell of shampoo...

:)

Does he have a car.... Alright get some friendly house hold moth balls... dropp 6 or 7 in his gas tank.... why you ask... it well melt his entire fuel line... and the inside of his motor and all they will think that happened was he got a bad tank of gas...

break fluid... can pick this up at any napa auto part store...

in nice big letters with out touching the car... squirt.... FUCK YOUR GAY ASS!

it will eat all the pretty paint off

Dogshit brownies work really well too....

mmmmmmmmm brrrooooooooooo got some good brownies for you......

lol

*think evil*