WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin Idiot I work with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yep. At my work this fag told me about how his parents would let him buy a porsche and that he had the money, but didn't want the car cause it didn't handle well and he spent the money on beer. How the FUCK do you spend over $90,000 on alcohol? You don't! He's a lying little prick. He always makes up stories and it pisses me off..!

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
I've suffered the same problem except it was in school. This kid with like a lazy eye would follow me from 3rd period to 4th period welding where he would constantly be talking (I never understood him) to me and would just be super friendly. It was annoying as hell. Finally I broke it to him and now he hates me, but I don't really care.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
O, I forgot to add that I work 12 hour shifts, and he's the only other person I have any contact with... it's just the two of us... I spend less time with women I'm dating. It's seriously strange.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but, where in the hell do those ads at the top of the pages come from some are seriously funny, "Save the Victims of the Iran Earthquake" You have to be kidding right?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
"Juuuu-st the two of us.." Sounds like somebody has a new girlfriend in the works. "Oops! The lights just went out. You're not bending over are you?" BOINK!

Buwaahahahaa! I can smell it now.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i once had a kid at work tell me if he didnt pay his mom 200.00 he would be kicked out.. i felt bad, gave him the money (because he was a friend of a friend) and then never saw him again >XO

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I hate the lazy eye people, do even they know who they're lookin at? At least wear an eyepatch or something. and I think GF, is wishin' through me... more scary shit.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
I hate the lazy eye people, do even they know who they're lookin at? At least wear an eyepatch or something. and I think GF, is wishin' through me... more scary shit.
Dammit maaan. Thats funny. Ya know.I was just begining to like you....
Until I seen that Bon Jovi shit in your profile. Pbbt. Hoosier Daddy?
Lafayette Sewage co.?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
Dammit maaan. Thats funny. Ya know.I was just begining to like you....
Until I seen that Bon Jovi shit in your profile. Pbbt. Hoosier Daddy?
Lafayette Sewage co.?

I'm glad you seen some shit. Learn grammar. I'm a WATER plant operator dumbass, not a sewage plant operator. I treat water, not shit. If I treated shit, I would be a Sewage Treatment Plant operator. This is all really simple to understand, but if I'm going too fast, you just tell me and I'll s l o w d o w n f o r y o u.

too bad you dont really work at a shit treating facility, because then youd have a place to throw ur little "friend" in

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but, where in the hell do those ads at the top of the pages come from some are seriously funny, "Save the Victims of the Iran Earthquake" You have to be kidding right?
They're dynamically included by google adsense. A googlebot crawls each page looking for keywords. the google servers then use an algorithm to determine which ads would best fit the context of the page, and posts the ads accordingly.

MaxPower said:
They're dynamically included by google adsense. A googlebot crawls each page looking for keywords. the google servers then use an algorithm to determine which ads would best fit the context of the page, and posts the ads accordingly.
very interesting

</rant>

Tenderony
MaxPower said:
Yeah but those aids ones and the other shit ones are default ads served when google cant get your keywords going.

I have them running on my site on a php nuke setup. I only got those before google crawled my site properly. I had to move my ad table around different parts of the site before it would return propper ads.

If you havent allready, set it to serve multiple ads, like the ones that appear on the right hand side when you search on google.

I have completely forgotten what this thread is about. WTF?! » Insane Asylum » Bait & Tackle » Fuckin Idiot I work with...

Ah yeah. Wind him up all the time. Get an anon email client, caem is good if your on a mac. There are millions of them for the pc. Put fish in his draw, whatever it takes to make your day more enjoyable.

</rant>

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
I'm glad you seen some shit. Learn grammar. I'm a WATER plant operator dumbass, not a sewage plant operator. I treat water, not shit. If I treated shit, I would be a Sewage Treatment Plant operator. This is all really simple to understand, but if I'm going too fast, you just tell me and I'll s l o w d o w n f o r y o u.
Learn some GWAMMER? WTF does that have to do with anything? You fuckin' sewer rat.
You sound like a forty year old brainwashedfuckmonkey." Learn gWammar. I'm a WATER plant operator dumbass,"
God,thats it? Bon Jovi sucks,and so do you. Have a nice day,WATERBOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.