WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin Lebs!

Who do you think gangbashes most frequently?

• Lebanese

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Americans

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Japanese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
FUCKING LEBS.... :mad: HATE 'EM ALL... :mad: CANT STAND UP IN DAMN FIGHT BY THEMESELVES.... :mad: i'll start at the beginning for ya'll..k
i was in syd (Aus) livin with my dad at the time and i tell ya syd has gotta be the leb hole, its were all the lebs go from there war-ridden ghetto of a country but yeh, i picked a fight with one of the bastards to earn me a rep at the school so that i wouldnt have to fight again while i was at the school. but yeh, we'd agreed to fight at the local shopping centre and the asshole brought bout 7 of his mates and i only brought like 2 peeps who i knew wouldnt step in but would tell everyone that i DID snap the fucker, so yeh, we start throwing a few punches and i land a few and he didnt touch me -PUSSY- the asshole couldnt fight.. but i tell ya his mates can gangbash, cut a long story short i was unconcious on the floor till sum1 called the ambo's and i woke up in hopital missing 2 teeth and a cracked rib.
The polls to ask what race u think gangbashes the most, just curious to see how it works out

oh by the way :gun: all the motherfucking lebs

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I Voted americans... 'Cause i dont know about what happens in any other countrys...

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
which shopping centre... if you tell me you were in bankstown square i am gonna tell you you deserve everything you get

Insanitee

I know where you live!
Get A Life!

Um... ok??? I feel ashamed. You’re a fucking Aussie! I guess your only 13-14 or what ever, but fuck. Right now I feel like writing a 10 page essay or what a racist little fuck you are. But what’s the point. I'm guessing you wouldn't even listen to reason and simply come back with a whole heap of nonsensical rambling about how much of a dick I am. Get a life mate. Don’t stereotype. If only I could meet you in person. I don’t need a gang to "back me up."

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Insanitee said:
Um... ok??? I feel ashamed. You’re a fucking Aussie! I guess your only 13-14 or what ever, but fuck. Right now I feel like writing a 10 page essay or what a racist little fuck you are. But what’s the point. I'm guessing you wouldn't even listen to reason and simply come back with a whole heap of nonsensical rambling about how much of a dick I am. Get a life mate. Don’t stereotype. If only I could meet you in person. I don’t need a gang to "back me up."
You tell him. I would be scared...

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
im scared ya fools
bring it on your all probly fat fucks with thick nerd glasses + the second i throw a punch at ya fools ya'll probly fuck off crying to ya mums

hazard said:
im scared ya fools
bring it on your all probly fat fucks with thick nerd glasses + the second i throw a punch at ya fools ya'll probly fuck off crying to ya mums

bannination for being a racist asshat?

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
knock urself out ban me muthas!
there are plenty of forums that dont ciche out bout me telling the simple truth

gummi_

Tenderony
Westmead in Parra... hmm... do you happen to go to Parramatta Marist ??

As for the whole Lebanese thing, im friends with quite a few Leb people and theyre not really any different from any other culture... theyre friendly and like to have fun for the most part. There are a minority that fit your stereotype, but that is the same with any other ethnic group.

However i will call you a bit of an idiot, because Parramatta does have a very high amount of Lebanese people... so its kind of a given that if you go there he wont be on his own.

I agree with you that fighting with a group to back you up isnt exactly the most courageous thing in the world, and personally i think its really low and cowardly. But, thats what people do in todays big wide world... you wont change it so just smarten up and avoid actually putting yourself into those kinds of situations in the first place. Why the hell you would pick a fight to avoid fights later on is beyond me, it seems that it would simply set up a bunch of grudge ones...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
hazard Read this. The knowledge contained within will keep you from another more lengthly vacation.

3) Racism is not permitted on WTF.com. Any posts that we consider racist are subject to removal by our staff should we deem it appropriate to do so. We were flexible with this, however we gave an inch and you took a mile.
See ya in three days mate.

so your gonna call all lebanese people assholes cause one guy that thinks he's cool brings 6 other posers to a fight over some idiotic caste system at your school? what are you, in elementary school? wake up, people don't care about who has a bigger rep than others. especially us.

Status
Not open for further replies.