WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin mold

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
140
0
0
#1
i was gana make some coffee and when i opened up the thing to replace the filter....MOLD!!! all over the place now i cant make coffee untill i see if the mold is a danger to my health....
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#2
I hate mold. Get a new coffee machine or clean it. What a concept.
 

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
140
0
0
#3
i cant afford a new coffee machine and if it is a dangerous mold cleaning it with do anything but make it fly into the air
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#4
I guess you go to the local starbucks and get coffee. Mold ruins everything unless you can clean it.
 

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
140
0
0
#5
i will not give my money to the evil starbucks!
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#6
well there is nothing else to do besides ge mad over coffee.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#7
ok, u wanna know sick nasty mold? The mold at the daycare where I work. Now that's just fucking nasty. And do you know what they did to get rid of it? They simply poured bleach down the air vents. So not only do we have a nasty mold infestation that was making people sick, now we have to gag on the reek of bleach.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#8
Mr.Happy said:
i was gana make some coffee and when i opened up the thing to replace the filter....MOLD!!! all over the place now i cant make coffee untill i see if the mold is a danger to my health....
Learn to throw away the filters when you're done brewing. That's fucking disgusting, but it was brought on by laziness. :sick:

Btw, throw away your coffee pot, it's not worth cleaning now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#10
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Well then go to McDonalds...
Remember the "burned coochie" lawsuit? You know, when Mickey Dicks' sold a [retarded] woman some scalding hot coffee, and she put it bewtween her legs and a popped open, gave her second degree burns on her bagina and thighs?

It was dismissed in court on account of stupidity.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#11
Mr.Happy said:
i will not give my money to the evil starbucks!
What's so evil about Starbucks? Or are you still in your rebellious/angsty/anti-corporate America phase?
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#12
if im not mistaken penicilian(sp?) was made from mold on jelly?

also if your milk curdles in your coffee its ok to drink.. may seem gross, but tastes basically the same and it wont kill you.

i wouldnt want to digest a gallon of mold. but if you clean it off the coffe maker then it should be fine. dont be so paranoid over a little mold. its a lot more natural then what most people eat eg. mcdonalds.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#14
icka said:
if im not mistaken penicilian(sp?) was made from mold on jelly?
It was mold on bread, and penicillium mold isn't going to be found in a coffee filter.
also if your milk curdles in your coffee its ok to drink.. may seem gross, but tastes basically the same and it wont kill you.
And that has what to do with mold?
i wouldnt want to digest a gallon of mold. but if you clean it off the coffe maker then it should be fine. dont be so paranoid over a little mold. its a lot more natural then what most people eat eg. mcdonalds.
You're probably right, but coffee makers are cheap and cleaning the mold out to a point that I'd actually want to drink from it again would be a chore. I'd rather just set my self at easy and buy a new coffee maker. Anyway, that's just my opinion...
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#15
junglizm said:
It was mold on bread, and penicillium mold isn't going to be found in a coffee filter.
lol i was just saying. i wasnt saying it would be. just stating a fact that all mold isnt bad.

junglizm said:
And that has what to do with mold?
bad milk, mold both are in the same category for me!

junglizm said:
You're probably right, but coffee makers are cheap and cleaning the mold out to a point that I'd actually want to drink from it again would be a chore. I'd rather just set my self at easy and buy a new coffee maker. Anyway, that's just my opinion...
well im poor so ill opt to clean it!

basically the point i was trying to get across is its not going to kill you.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#16
icka said:
bad milk, mold both are in the same category for me!
Yeah, but you have a much better chance of getting sick from mold. If for no other reason than your repository system's hate for the stuff.
well im poor so ill opt to clean it!
:happysad:
basically the point i was trying to get across is its not going to kill you.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to argue. A lot of nasty things won't kill you, but that's definitely no reason to endure them.
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
4
38
#17
Descent said:
Remember the "burned coochie" lawsuit? You know, when Mickey Dicks' sold a [retarded] woman some scalding hot coffee, and she put it bewtween her legs and a popped open, gave her second degree burns on her bagina and thighs?

It was dismissed in court on account of stupidity.
He can still get coffee there...

Unforgiven said:
I foresee another episode of Steve, Don't Eat It!

:thumbsup:
And unforgiven, that almost made me hurl... that is some nasty shit...