WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin Morons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've cum to the conclusion that there's a differance between darth and linksy. as some of you may have guessed, they ARE brothers. although they have wrestling matches in the front yard, neither has won any one of us over yet. so, whats your guess. WHO'S THE BIGGEST DOUCHE? WHO'S THE IDIOT AND WHO'S THE BRAIN BETWEEN THE 2? I SOMETIMES GO WITH DARTH THEN I FIND MYSELF GOING WITH LINKSY. SO WHOS YOUR CHOICE? who and why please.

Slacker

Postaholic
Hahaha. Remember this is just the internets so I don't care. Go ahead see who the biggest Douche is. And yes we are brothers, Do you have a problem with that? Cl and Dg are living together Me and Darth are living in the same house. Big deal. Internets are fun. :thumbsup: I will enjoy this thread.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
so i've cum to the conclusion that there's a differance between darth and linksy. as some of you may have guessed, they ARE brothers. although they have wrestling matches in the front yard, neither has won any one of us over yet. so, whats your guess. WHO'S THE BIGGEST DOUCHE? WHO'S THE IDIOT AND WHO'S THE BRAIN BETWEEN THE 2? I SOMETIMES GO WITH DARTH THEN I FIND MYSELF GOING WITH LINKSY. SO WHOS YOUR CHOICE? who and why please.
oh i thought this was abut scum...lol....

is there an all of the above selection???

PS I hope you and darth are not trying to immitate me and CL by playing house....that would be wrong....and disturbing.....

Slacker

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
PS I hope you and darth are not trying to immitate me and CL by playing house....that would be wrong....and disturbing.....
No we aren't we are just brothers. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linksy said:
No we aren't we are just brothers. :thumbsup:
Yeah, that is the excuse I would use too. Its ok, you are amongst friends.

In the famoust words of our esteemed collegue Awaken:

Fag.

:p

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'm gonna go with Darth, just because I like his haircut. Reminds me of this little German girl I used to know.

They're both idiots, contradictory, and both kiss ass but Darth has kissed my ass more so I pick Darth. Even if I do hate them both. :confuse:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Linksy said:
Hahaha. Remember this is just the internets so I don't care. Go ahead see who the biggest Douche is. And yes we are brothers, Do you have a problem with that? Cl and Dg are living together Me and Darth are living in the same house. Big deal. Internets are fun. :thumbsup: I will enjoy this thread.
OK I see where you're going. CL and DG fuck like rabbits. So what are you trying to tell us?

Slacker

Postaholic
You guys are all funny. We are BROTHERS may i say that again BROTHERS. Not little fuckers like CL and DG.

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
wow, you've gotten a hell of a lot more....whats the word im looking for here......mean.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
wow, you've gotten a hell of a lot more....whats the word im looking for here......mean.
Yeah, ever since we broke up she has just been an e-bully. ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:
Yeah, ever since we broke up she has just been an e-bully. ;)
man, you and nymph got together? where the hell have i been?!

BTW: Why are you a wookie bush?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
man, you and nymph got together? where the hell have i been?!

BTW: Why are you a wookie bush?

I dont even know what a wookie bush is. some kid I banned did that as retalliation. lol. We have vids....

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nailbomb said:
I'm gonna go with Darth, just because I like his haircut. Reminds me of this little German girl I used to know.
:mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.