WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin Powder!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, I woke up at noon to find that from when I went to bed at 4:00 A.M. it had snowed about 18". My dad made the comment, "It's up to the asshole on a fourty-foot giraffe."

A federal state of emergency has been anounced for my home area. :thumbsdn:

And on top of it all, I'm at work. :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shit, I thought this was a free coke thread.

lol just kidding.

snow sucks.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Sorry for the confusion, ;) I kinda like snow... just not damn near two feet of the shit... and we just got like another 3" since I posted that shit... it's still snowin. :thumbsdn: I think I may die here. :(

shep

Local alcoholic
brainwashmonkey said:
Sorry for the confusion, ;) I kinda like snow... just not damn near two feet of the shit... and we just got like another 3" since I posted that shit... it's still snowin. :thumbsdn: I think I may die here. :(
Ah,snow.That same storm has just reached us.Shitty thing is,I got a meeting tommorow and have to show up at work :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
WTF are you doing at work? They don't give you days off for that shit?
Here in Arkanfuct,it's usually about 60+ degrees right now. It's now about 20ish,and we're being pelted with snow. Snow is something Arkansas doesn't geht very often. Everyones brain has shut down. Me,i'm used to the shit weather from living up north. We've only gotten a few inches...so far.
It sucks.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Well, dumbshits keep drinking water even when they are homebound... sooo I gotta keep the tanks full. :thumbsdn: Someone is at the plant 24-7-365, and right now it's my turn. :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I thought this was another thread about bad coke experiences, then again, I was wrong.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Smoke said:
I thought this was another thread about bad coke experiences, then again, I was wrong.
You could snort real snow... you could also overdose (drown) too... that would be just plain not good. :thumbsdn:

We got another 2" WEEE....

brainwashmonkey said:
Well, I woke up at noon to find that from when I went to bed at 4:00 A.M. it had snowed about 18". My dad made the comment, "It's up to the asshole on a fourty-foot giraffe."

I live in CT so I only got about 3 or 4 inches...
whe still got the day off though...
:confused: :confused: :confused:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:

I would have just banged in sick and gone upstate snowboarding. Hasn't been shit all year for us. It's even too warm to make any decent snow.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
holy shit, I'm fucking lucky, I live in St. Louis and all that shit missed us by about 15 miles, we got nothing!!

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Bullshyt said:
holy shit, I'm fucking lucky, I live in St. Louis and all that shit missed us by about 15 miles, we got nothing!!
U suck. :thumbsdn:

Sorry, I'm just mad I'm snowed in AND at work. :mad:

Sektor

Particinator
Bullshyt said:
We never get too much of anything in the way of snow. Just fucking RAIN.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I would have been pissed had we got hit and school would have been canceled on our last day of finals before christmas break, so I am definitely glad we missed it.

Sektor

Particinator
Hmm... we got out last Thursday for break. Anyway, it's been much warmer than normal most of the time here. So I don't think we're getting much snow this winter.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Don't say that man, you will jinx everything and have the worst winter ever. Shit is hell when it does that.