WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin' rabbits & Taters!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTF?! A few goobers I work with were overwhelmed with boredom yesterday and decided to take a cruise on the bush hog in the back-fourty. During their journey into the wild,they dug up a rabbit hole. The goobers thought it would be fun to bring the surviving kit's to BIGdaddyG...while he was trying to work. The mother was taken out by a pissed off (formerly living) snake. Lucky me.

If I can keep them alive over the coming week or two,I'll ween them onto solid food,then I'll probably turn them loose. The downside is;rabbits at this age almost always die. Even the finest Vets fail trying to rehabilitate them into the wild. If they do live,kudo's to the fuckin' bunnies. I'll tell my so-called co-workers to "KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF"! Most often than not,kit's (baby rabbits) usually die of diarrhea in captivity.

Enjoy the pics.

Clickity
Clickity

Also..enjoy the "cute gehtfuct thread", it wont happen again.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Whats with the dollar in the 2nd pic?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ferengi74656 said:
He was probably using that to illustrate how small the baby bunnies are.
Ahh, I see.
No wonder!
Use that dollar for the new KFC Snackers. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck, I just made myself hungry.
Damnit.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nope, have you ever had pussy?

Haha, double meaning.
Funny. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Pussy?

Please click the link in my signature.

...and for the record...
It wasn't my idea to put that stuffed bunny in the box with them.
How the fuck am I supposed to sleep without that mo'fugger by my side?
Max gave me that bunny wabbit.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I rescued baby rabbits once, and it is very hard to keep them alive. you have to feed them every hour or so with an eyedropper. Good luck, I hope and pray they make it.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i bet they die, but i hope to fuck that you try your best to prevent this from happening
they could be some really cool pets if you allow them to survive long enough so they start munching on lettuce

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
**UPDATE**

Well,it's day three and the little bastards are still kickin'.
A few days of goats milk and cold beer,all three are full of spunk. (I hate spunk) Weeee!

bnccoder

Postaholic
The beer helped. The goat's milk did nothing. :thumbsup: Hope they keep living.