WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin' Taters!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I was bored.

...and all the fucking threads lately have been utterly pointless and completely fucking stupid. So,out of shear bordom,I thought I might add to the fucktardedness of it all.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
Have you seen the one on out of body experiences?
Aww...we dont want to go there. I have out of body experiences all the time, to check in on reality.

gofuckadedman.. and go lick a pole.

there should be a forum dead to fuck when you are bored..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
wafu said:
gofuckadedman.. and go lick a pole.

there should be a forum dead to fuck when you are bored..
Is that Engrish? WTF is that rubbish you're spewing? Thanks for the feedback,junior. Keep the "12ish" Newbspawn attempt at flamin' in the B&T forum. Lest thouest ass be spackled.

BTW,you have to be at least thirteen to post here at WTF.com
So,geht lost.

i would have to agree, some sections last posts were in 2004 or just one or two from this year, come on people theres gotta be some out there with ideas in your head, even if its lame ass :p

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Taters on the left, taters on the right...

Good flash. I laughed.