WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin Tease

Okay, so here'e the story. This girl and I go to a b-ball game together with some friends. On the way back we hold hands and then kiss. Pretty good night since I've only known her for about a few days. But then when we some back to school on Monday and I talk to her for a little bit and everything seems cool. Then on Tuesday everytime I see her she walks the other way and she will barely ever talk to me. My friend is going out with her friend, and he asked her about it and he came up with nothing. So basically I have no fucking idea what's going on and I really like this girl. Any good advice is welcome.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
That's weird. If she's not telling her friends about it, then it probably isn't you.

I don't know. This is high school right?

Man, girls are fucking crazy in high school. I know I was.

magnolia

Postaholic
well, i think that for now you should stay away from ur friend's gf. That only leads to bad things. Maybe she was just in the moment the other day and now she feels bad. Maybe that's why she's avoiding you and not telling her bf about kissing you or flirting with you.

magnolia said:
well, i think that for now you should stay away from ur friend's gf. That only leads to bad things. Maybe she was just in the moment the other day and now she feels bad. Maybe that's why she's avoiding you and not telling her bf about kissing you or flirting with you.
He's going out with her friend, i kissed his gf's friend. That's how he knows her.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
maybe she is going out with some 1 and doesnt want him 2 find out and smash you face in?

Yea, so now I pretty much took her aside and asked her straight "Why are you such a fucking tease?" She just mumbled something under her breath, then walked away. It's almost like she's afraid to talk to me.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
girls are so messed up in high school, shes not gonna change for a while, so just move on, and if you cant becuase you really like her, then take this with a grain of salt: thats what she wanted, now your in her trap.

i repeat, girls are messed up.

gummi_

Tenderony
Maybe if you didnt grab her and then call her a fucking tease she wouldnt have been so eager to get away?

Chicks are meant to be treated nice ... even if you dont like them no reason to be a dickhead or something.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
First you got to communicate with her. Since you prolly terrified her then by phone or note is the best choice. If you choose a letter flowers should accompany it. Then you must apologize for acting like an ass and calling her "a fucking Tease" Then explain that you are frustrated bc you thought you were hitting off well and now she is avoiding you. Ask her what is up and to be straight with you. Hopefully that should get you some info. If not she is just too wishy washy and these games will never be over with her so move on.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
SouthWolf said:
First you got to communicate with her. Since you prolly terrified her then by phone or note is the best choice. If you choose a letter flowers should accompany it. Then you must apologize for acting like an ass and calling her "a fucking Tease" Then explain that you are frustrated bc you thought you were hitting off well and now she is avoiding you. Ask her what is up and to be straight with you. Hopefully that should get you some info. If not she is just too wishy washy and these games will never be over with her so move on.
i say fuck it 2 be honest..but u can do all that letter shit..it might work.......but she being too shady so i'd leave her alone if i was you.....just so you know.......if you guys do manage 2 hit it off there will lots and lots of games from her....be carefull

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I agree with diznuts. Only follow what I said if you just can't help yourself. I meant to include that in the first place.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, so many different advice from so many people.
Anyhow, you should ask your friend to ask the girl you like to see whats up, or ask the girl that you like, make sure that her friend isn't around either.

shep75

Tenderony
arrogantbastard said:
Okay, so here'e the story. This girl and I go to a b-ball game together with some friends. On the way back we hold hands and then kiss. Pretty good night since I've only known her for about a few days. But then when we some back to school on Monday and I talk to her for a little bit and everything seems cool. Then on Tuesday everytime I see her she walks the other way and she will barely ever talk to me. My friend is going out with her friend, and he asked her about it and he came up with nothing. So basically I have no fucking idea what's going on and I really like this girl. Any good advice is welcome.
the next party you all go to, get her really drunk. then, shave off one of her eyebrows. after that you can put a sign that says, "i am a filthy hooker" next to her and take a picture of it. make some copies and post them all over school. you should have fun with that. or, you could spread a rumor that she has herpes.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
Bottom line...girls are crazy and sometimes extremely hard to understand.

Best word of advice...stop killing yourself wondering wtf is happening and just confront her about it to stop your suffering.

Easty

Click click boom
switch_scribe said:
That's weird. If she's not telling her friends about it, then it probably isn't you.

I don't know. This is high school right?

Man, girls are fucking crazy in high school. I know I was.
i concur. i fucking hate high school girls. sooo fucking annoying. well, the ones i knew were anyways. my old high school is literally the gossip capital of the world.