WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Americans

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#1
Fuck you, American bastard, with your interstate highway system, social programs, and borders open to immigration!

Fuck you, American dog, with your indoor plumbing, clean drinking water, and fast food restaurants!

Fuck you, American cowboy, for giving all that aid money to countries like mine.

In case there are rednecks reading, I am poking fun at the rest of the world.
 
3
0
0
#2
Fuck you, American bastard, with your nuclear weapons, preemptive wars, and blind patriotism!

Fuck you, American dog, with your defensive budget larger than the rest of the world's PUT TOGETHER (look it up) and lowest literacy rate among the twenty most powerful nations, military and intelligence capability that has overthrown multitudes of legitimate Central and South American governments in order to provide a higher profit to American companies.

Fuck you, American cowboy, for giving all that aid money to the Taliban and Al-Qaida 25 years ago when they fought the USSR in Afghanistan becuase you wanted to make sure the Communist Russians didn't get thier hands on the Middle Eastern resources you were vying for.

And now you seek to conquer nations that have done nothing but be Islamic and possess vast oil riches. For the memory of 9-11? For the honor of those killed? For freedom? I think not. America goes to war for profit, corporate greed, and the subjugation and ruthless assasination of innocent practicing Muslims in pursuit of world power.


:mfinger: Fuck You :mfinger:

In case there are rednecks reading, I am hating on the fucking USA. Fuck You
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#3
Dses Vak said:
Fuck you, American bastard, with your nuclear weapons, preemptive wars, and blind patriotism!
Lots of other countries have nuclear weapons, launch pre-emptive wars, and are patriotic. Americans aren't blindly patriotic. We just think our country is better than yours. The citizens of most other nations engage in similar practice.

Dses Vak said:
Fuck you, American dog, with your defensive budget larger than the rest of the world's PUT TOGETHER (look it up) and lowest literacy rate among the twenty most powerful nations, military and intelligence capability that has overthrown multitudes of legitimate Central and South American governments in order to provide a higher profit to American companies.
Ah, statistics. Funny things, statistics. 5 out of 4 statistical studies show exactly what they were intended to show, regardless of the facts behind the numbers.

Dses Vak said:
Fuck you, American cowboy, for giving all that aid money to the Taliban and Al-Qaida 25 years ago when they fought the USSR in Afghanistan becuase you wanted to make sure the Communist Russians didn't get thier hands on the Middle Eastern resources you were vying for.
That's called politics. The USSR engaged in the same types of practices. We'll not discuss how the USSR propped up the governments of several nations around the world in order to protect their interests. Perhaps you've heard of the "Berlin Airlift." It was in the news. The Soviets decided that nothing would go in or our of Berlin, so wave after wave of American and NATO aircraft dropped food and necessities to the people of Berlin. You're just pissed because we won the Cold War.

Dses Vak said:
And now you seek to conquer nations that have done nothing but be Islamic and possess vast oil riches. For the memory of 9-11? For the honor of those killed? For freedom? I think not. America goes to war for profit, corporate greed, and the subjugation and ruthless assasination of innocent practicing Muslims in pursuit of world power.
Much like any other nation. Iraq, for instance, when Hussein ordered the invasion of Kuwait. Yeah, he was trying to spread a little Islamic cheer by that maneuver.

Dses Vak said:
In case there are rednecks reading, I am hating on the fucking USA. Fuck You
OK, that was a joke for youknowthedeal, referencing another thread.

There you go! That's the spirit. Let us have it once and for all! You go on hating on the USA and we'll go on sending money, people, and supplies to your little nation.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#4
Im The Local Redneck And Poke Fun At Bush And The French Just Dont Poke Fun At Minnesota (ron Thats Not An Invite To Smash Minnesota)
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#5
youknowthedeal said:
Im The Local Redneck And Poke Fun At Bush And The French Just Dont Poke Fun At Minnesota (ron Thats Not An Invite To Smash Minnesota)
I like Minnesota. I like Wisconsin, too. I don't like California or Kansas. I don't really care for Florida because of the climate, but it's tough to argue with women in bikinis.

Jealousy is a terrible, terrible little monster.
 
#6
i have only one thing to say *bush* "i have a dream, that one day my sons will finally find a hooker that will appriciate them, for who they are, but not by the way they fuck, but by their personality..... I have a dream, that one day, i will finally get raped by a citizen that hates me the most, i have a dream..."

Just to tell you how gay George "the fag" Bush is.... lmao :p
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#7
Raiden_this_sux said:
i have only one thing to say *bush* "i have a dream, that one day my sons will finally find a hooker that will appriciate them, for who they are, but not by the way they fuck, but by their personality..... I have a dream, that one day, i will finally get raped by a citizen that hates me the most, i have a dream..."

Just to tell you how gay George "the fag" Bush is.... lmao :p

Yea, you had a dream alright, now wake the fuck up and wipe the cum off your mouth...
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#8
Raiden_this_sux said:
i have only one thing to say *bush* "i have a dream, that one day my sons will finally find a hooker that will appriciate them, for who they are, but not by the way they fuck, but by their personality..... I have a dream, that one day, i will finally get raped by a citizen that hates me the most, i have a dream..."

Just to tell you how gay George "the fag" Bush is.... lmao :p
My God son you don't marry hookers, you pimp em! Bush is free don't pay for it, have Bush pay you...
 
#9
GottaHurt said:
Yea, you had a dream alright, now wake the fuck up and wipe the cum off your mouth...
sorry man, but im not gay, plus i have a girlfriend :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
#11
GOTTA HURT

U PRETTY MUCH RULE THIS WEB SITE IT IS KOO


BUT UR LITTLE SAYING I HAVE TO DISAGRE WITH CAUSE PAIN CAN BE SUCH A HORRILBE THING

BUT ANYWAYS I THINK UR FUNNY SO ;)



THE FRENCH SUCK

---------------------------------------------------------------
PAIN CAN BE SUCH A HORRIBLE THING :sword:
 
28
0
0
#12
fuking foreignors

well i got a two worded statedment!!! "NUCLEAR MISSLES" we should just blow all them dot heads, border hoppers, all of them the hell up... :bomb:
 
22
0
0
#14
Agree!

Dses Vak said:
Fuck you, American bastard, with your nuclear weapons, preemptive wars, and blind patriotism!

Fuck you, American dog, with your defensive budget larger than the rest of the world's PUT TOGETHER (look it up) and lowest literacy rate among the twenty most powerful nations, military and intelligence capability that has overthrown multitudes of legitimate Central and South American governments in order to provide a higher profit to American companies.

Fuck you, American cowboy, for giving all that aid money to the Taliban and Al-Qaida 25 years ago when they fought the USSR in Afghanistan becuase you wanted to make sure the Communist Russians didn't get thier hands on the Middle Eastern resources you were vying for.

And now you seek to conquer nations that have done nothing but be Islamic and possess vast oil riches. For the memory of 9-11? For the honor of those killed? For freedom? I think not. America goes to war for profit, corporate greed, and the subjugation and ruthless assasination of innocent practicing Muslims in pursuit of world power.


:mfinger: Fuck You :mfinger:

In case there are rednecks reading, I am hating on the fucking USA. Fuck You

Bust Bush and their supporters! USrael and Bush sux! :bomb: :mad: :thumbsdn: :p
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#18
oooooo, if my history teacher herd you guys ud be in trouble. He makes anyone who says to nuke um write a paper on the negative effects on the ecosystem. It's a bitch!
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#19
magnolia said:
oooooo, if my history teacher herd you guys ud be in trouble. He makes anyone who says to nuke um write a paper on the negative effects on the ecosystem. It's a bitch!
hey baby whats shakein
 
11,052
398
382
#20
magnolia said:
oooooo, if my history teacher herd you guys ud be in trouble. He makes anyone who says to nuke um write a paper on the negative effects on the ecosystem. It's a bitch!
You know what i say to history teachers who make me write a paper on some sort of bullshit? I say "Fuck you, bitch."

i usually get in a whole pile of shit for that, but i don't care.