WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Aye

:mfinger: School is for shit i swear to god. Not even a month ago did my brother get a mother fucking ticket. Well heres the truth, this one rejected mother fucker named "Squids" or Matt accused my brother of beating the fuck out of him. And well...Squids grabbed a broom and swung it near my brothers face. So my brother grabbed the broom and threw it then tossed Squids up agianst the wall and then Squids hit him in the chest so he grabbed a piece of drip edge (metal) and whipped it acoss his back once. And then Squids decided to grab a nice and hide behind a cabinet, while telling everyone that he was waiting on my brother to walk out so he could cut his fucking throat. By the time the cops got done getting the truth they charged my brother with fucking assult and Squids didn't get shit. Can you even guess why? Well the reason is because hes a FUCKING sucidal bastard. Don't get me wrong I HATE my brother but still just think about, how schools are fucked up
:mfinger: Kevin :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Must suck, and thanks for that outrage, might be considerable for someone who actually cares.

dsa

Bullshyt said:
Must suck, and thanks for that outrage, might be considerable for someone who actually cares.
FUCK YOU! i don't give 2 fucks on what you think....your probably just a dirty fuck whos lookin at little kids!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
LIFE SUCKS, it's the point of your post, and suprisingly enough, a Forum on this site...

Flame away in chit chat today, and farm the cock tomorrow! :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ciagro said:
:mfinger: School is for shit i swear to god. Not even a month ago did my brother get a mother fucking ticket. Well heres the truth, this one rejected mother fucker named "Squids" or Matt accused my brother of beating the fuck out of him. And well...Squids grabbed a broom and swung it near my brothers face. So my brother grabbed the broom and threw it then tossed Squids up agianst the wall and then Squids hit him in the chest so he grabbed a piece of drip edge (metal) and whipped it acoss his back once. And then Squids decided to grab a nice and hide behind a cabinet, while telling everyone that he was waiting on my brother to walk out so he could cut his fucking throat. By the time the cops got done getting the truth they charged my brother with fucking assult and Squids didn't get shit. Can you even guess why? Well the reason is because hes a FUCKING sucidal bastard. Don't get me wrong I HATE my brother but still just think about, how schools are fucked up
:mfinger: Kevin :mfinger:
And your how old? Fuck off little kid, go back to your mommy about this shit, not here.

Cuddles said:
And your how old? Fuck off little kid, go back to your mommy about this shit, not here.
fucking aye, go have sex in your mommys' room and lay off, i just write shit cuz im bored you think i really think twice about that shit....so Fuck Off :mfinger:

Cuddles said:
Uh, What? you made no sense there
in other words...I don't really care what ya'll have to say because what i write is out of boredom not because i'm interested in the subject. Like shit who really gives a damn just answer me that?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
this is chit caht assholes, not b/t. so is this about your brother or schools? why do you hate your brother so much?

My son was in a fight with a kid in school. The kid called him fat and pushed him down. I have taught my kids to stick up forthemselves, and my father has taught them to fight (he used to be a boxer) My son picks the kid up, slams him into the wall and punches him in the nose. This kid, whose parents are PTA and have $$$ didnt get in trouble at all. My son got suspended for a week. I was very pissed and switched schools.

our school's seen a number of fights... mostly ended up with both parties bleeding profusely from many open wounds.

and it was a christian school.

wtf?

Easty

Click click boom
thats fuckin retarded dude, your bro got screwed. your son got jipped too dustinzgurl. and bullshyt, next time you have a comment just drop it, you'll look a bit more intelligent.