WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking biased parents damnit

hy565

Hoodrat
my fuckin parents are fucking biased towards my twin sister im supposed to do all the shit recieve all the blame and all she does is enjoy and suck up to them WTF

shep75

Tenderony
hy565 said:
my fuckin parents are fucking biased towards my twin sister im supposed to do all the shit recieve all the blame and all she does is enjoy and suck up to them WTF
well, maybe you should get some dirt on her and black mail her. :thumbsup:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Seems like they probably wouldn't believe any dirt he has on her anyways... Unless he conclusively proved she's a crackwhore who... Well... Sleeps around for crack money? :mfinger:

magnolia

Postaholic
My parents are the same way. Cept we have 4 kids and my youngest brother is the spoiled one. I swear he could kill the dog and get away with a piece of candy and a pat on the tush. It FUCKING SUCKS!!! Every parent has their favorite. It sucks.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Makes me glad I'm an only child, aside from my illegitimate half-sister from before my parents got married.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Twin sister eh? Is she hot? :thumbsup:

hy565

Hoodrat
magnolia said:
My parents are the same way. Cept we have 4 kids and my youngest brother is the spoiled one. I swear he could kill the dog and get away with a piece of candy and a pat on the tush. It FUCKING SUCKS!!! Every parent has their favorite. It sucks.
wow your youngest brother really sounds like a spoilt brat..my sister is a real loser...everytime my parents gives a bad comment ( notice i didnt use the word scold) about her she just begin telling them what things i've been doing that they dont approve of...ends up i get the scolding while she gets away wif it WTF

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Maybe because your parents found you doing stuff you shouldn't be doing and you sister has not done anything wrong yet. Maybe your just the bad one out of you two and your parents have to constently yell at you or whatever because your the one thats fucking up.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
My younger sister is an irresponsible stupid ass spoiled bitch! She does not care for anybody, she has no sense of responsability. When she is found doing something wrong, she laughs and says yeah, so? My dad always liked her better than the rest of us. He would not get mad at her even if she stole the car and sold it in the black market. I just hate the fact that I have to put up with her shit now because she is so irresponsible she doesn't want to get a job and lives in my house eating my food and not putting a dime for anything!!!! :mad:

All you need to do is act like her more than her that way she is beat by herself. Yeah I know what im talking about!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I'm pretty lucky i think, because ive fucked up way more than my sister has, but my parents still love the hell out of me.