WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking bitch

dmxni17

Fresh Meat
Yo my stupid ass ex girl friend slept with my best friend on our aniversary while i was waiting at the resturaunt for her. so i asked her where she was and she made up some lame ass excuse. The next day one of my other really good friends texted me telling me how my so called best friend was bragging that he fucked her. Man people should just go fuck themselves and die. :sword:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dmxni17 said:
Yo my stupid ass ex girl friend slept with my best friend on our aniversary while i was waiting at the resturaunt for her. so i asked her where she was and she made up some lame ass excuse. The next day one of my other really good friends texted me telling me how my so called best friend was bragging that he fucked her. Man people should just go fuck themselves and die. :sword:
If this happed to me, I wouldn't be posting anything like that. My post would have been about how I kicked his sorry ass and made her eat his dick, right off his body. But to each his own I guess.

shep

Local alcoholic
what does dustinsgirl think bout this plan of yours?lol

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
what does dustinsgirl think bout this plan of yours?lol
I think if he cheated on me then he would be on the recieving end of that plan. But, since niether of us would ever cheat on each other, we dont have to worry about it. i wont cheat on him because I love him, he is my everything. And he wont cheat on me because I am psychotic.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
I think if he cheated on me then he would be on the recieving end of that plan. But, since niether of us would ever cheat on each other, we dont have to worry about it. i wont cheat on him because I love him, he is my everything. And he wont cheat on me because I am psychotic.
nevermind. I need to learn how to read lol.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
yo, homeskillet....

Get yourself a beige box (line mans hand phone) sneak your ass over to her place...disassemble the outside phone box...take the aligator clips latch on to the lines...and work her ass up a killer phone bill.....I.e 3,000$ worth of calls to china... .900 #'s the works.

she would have some splainin to do..lol :D

heres some displays of how to accomplish this...lol

Dial [011] + [country code] + [telephone#]

Kuwait...965
South Africa...27
Uganda...256
Libya...218
Columbia...57

That should teach her ass a lesson.... :thumbsup:
happy huntin..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dmxni17 said:
\aside from the sweet taste of vengeance, i think you should really forget about her and move on with your life. You sound young, that is not the only girl in the world. yeah, she betrayed you, and yeah, so did your best friend. But, there comes a point where you just have to let it go. YEha, it sucks, but such is life.

Jung

???
Premium
Clutchtwice said:
yo, homeskillet....

Get yourself a beige box (line mans hand phone) sneak your ass over to her place...disassemble the outside phone box...take the aligator clips latch on to the lines...and work her ass up a killer phone bill.....I.e 3,000$ worth of calls to china... .900 #'s the works.

she would have some splainin to do..lol :D

heres some displays of how to accomplish this...lol

Dial [011] + [country code] + [telephone#]

Kuwait...965
South Africa...27
Uganda...256
Libya...218
Columbia...57

That should teach her ass a lesson.... :thumbsup:
happy huntin..

maybe in 1985. seriously do those things even work anymore? the telco system has changed so much since then.

p.s. quit reading those old phreaking .txt files.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seriously and I kid you not, get her best friend and charm her and get in bed with her.. Get that biatch back!

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
junglizm said:
maybe in 1985. seriously do those things even work anymore? the telco system has changed so much since then.

p.s. quit reading those old phreaking .txt files.

ok scratch the beige you can just you a standard phone....same thing just a different color lol.. of course you would have to make shift some clips to patch in the lines...

as far as the .txt files mostly horseshit... I only suggested this because I have done it myself. This isnt like a "black box" just another simple extintion acting as another house phone. Just simple revenge without B&e charges lol.

Oh yea they changed the outside box systems...you will need a 3/4" nuttdriver...lmao :p

ps.. a beige box is the thingy the telephone man wears on his side still used to this day...its orange...and you can buy one at any phone or computer contracting store for around 90 to 100$

moe

Clitpickle
ive been there

best thing to do here is to...
1) do the same to her
2)end it and let everyone know why (if you have any of her underware pass them around)
3) drop it and relize that shit happens, life sux, and ur friend isn't ur friend.

shep

Local alcoholic
best thing to do really:
1)go get rubber gloves
2)buy shotgun with 12 ga shells
3)drink up
4)??????? :D

Jung

???
Premium
Clutchtwice said:
ps.. a beige box is the thingy the telephone man wears on his side still used to this day...its orange...and you can buy one at any phone or computer contracting store for around 90 to 100$
oh, you're talking about a line mans hand set. those are different from a beige box, but close enough i guess. those are a tad harder to come by tha you lead on as well. i don't thik you can patch in at the phone with those either, you need to do it at the pole so you can have trunk access. (atleast afaik) i quit caring about the phreaking etc stuff when i was like 13.

shep

Local alcoholic
Unforgiven said:
go chicken hunting?
well i was thinkin i would get drunk,climb a tree beside a lake while you point out the fish swimming bye.Ya dude let's go fishing,im going to walmart to get the shells now :thumbsup:

shep said:
well i was thinkin i would get drunk,climb a tree beside a lake while you point out the fish swimming bye.Ya dude let's go fishing,im going to walmart to get the shells now :thumbsup:
yay.

*jumps into the water*

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
junglizm said:
oh, you're talking about a line mans hand set. those are different from a beige box, but close enough i guess. those are a tad harder to come by tha you lead on as well. i don't thik you can patch in at the phone with those either, you need to do it at the pole so you can have trunk access. (atleast afaik) i quit caring about the phreaking etc stuff when i was like 13.

Yea, not sure where you are how the phone systems are set up. But here there are the junction boxes at the top of the neighborhoods and accses boxes in back of each home..

Great revenge tho,... guy tried to trash my restored VW bug so I worked up at least double what the damage bill was lol..

Grabbed the handset from my old job installing cat5 cables and setting up voicemail systems...But not sure if you need a contractors license to buy them or not...

:) :thumbsup:

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
Or you just make sure you take some *Nicey* pics of all the girls you mess with. Couple drinks just bout any girl will be willing to "model" for you.

Just keep and extra copy for you and there is always kazaa or other sites to post them......

Thats the best revenge....