WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking blondes

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
166
0
0
#1
OK. In band class (every other day) there are these two girls who **suck** at playing the instrument. So, just because I have glasses, they assume that I am a nerd. What should I do so I can say "fuck off" politely?
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#2
Just so you know, this should probably go in "Life Sucks".

Well, I think your problem is that you're dealing with bitches. The answer, obviously, is to tell them to fuck off (in the most impolite manner you can come up with).

Good luck :thumbsup:
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#3
Well your in band and you wear glasses...you mean your not a nerd?
 

wiseman

"angry"scientist
92
0
6
#4
Weird, I wear glases and no one ever "assumes" im a nerd (not that im not smart) ne way how about when you talk to them say What's the advantage of being married to a blond?
You can park in handicapped zones.
 

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
166
0
0
#5
Thank you substance.

EDIT: TY wisemen, but that won't work because she tells me to shut up everytime im on the verge of taking a stick and stabbing it into her jugliar vane.


Hey Fugly: Just because I have glasses doesn't mean that I'm a nerd. Of course, nowadays, people like you consider it "cool" to get F's in class. Go get laid by your whore, fuckbag.
 
10,772
55
253
#6
Hey. Don't be ragging on blondes. I happen to be one.


Oh, oh, joke time.



Gimme an example of a smart blonde.
 
10,772
55
253
#8
Come on man, you gotta use quotes.

Who's sig, gave what away?
 

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
166
0
0
#9
HavokChylde said:
Hey. Don't be ragging on blondes. I happen to be one.


Oh, oh, joke time.



Gimme an example of a smart blonde.
Yours did, your signature says "Us Men..." or something like that anyway

It gave away the joke :oogle:
 
10,772
55
253
#10
evilghoul said:
Yours did, your signature says "Us Men..." or something like that anyway

It gave away the joke :oogle:

Very good on the quotes. :thumbsup: you're learning! The sig is We are men. which isn't the answer.


And the answer to the joke is



A golden retriever.
 
10,772
55
253
#12
evilghoul said:
By the way, I have nothing against blondes, just the dumb blondes.


It's alright. No one's trippin.


It takes alot to get this one angry.




You don't want to see me angry though.
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#13
"fucking blondes" - Don't mind if I do!

evilghoul said:
OK. In band class (every other day) there are these two girls who **suck** at playing the instrument. So, just because I have glasses, they assume that I am a nerd. What should I do so I can say "fuck off" politely?
Um, I just wanted to point out that the inuendo in this post is almost too much for me to handle. However, I'm going to spare you all the juvenile comments about "scuking instruments" and "fucking off in band class".
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#14
evilghoul said:
Thank you substance.

EDIT: TY wisemen, but that won't work because she tells me to shut up everytime im on the verge of taking a stick and stabbing it into her jugliar vane.


Hey Fugly: Just because I have glasses doesn't mean that I'm a nerd. Of course, nowadays, people like you consider it "cool" to get F's in class. Go get laid by your whore, fuckbag.
Finished school many years ago my friend. Grades and cool have nothing to do with each other. Your a nerd live with it. Embrace it. Cause its all you got. Maybe if you put down the D&D and picked up a baseball? A little hint magic the card game is not cool. Playing a sport is. Using an inhaler while playing the tuba...not cool. Playing the guitar at a party cool....playing the accordian....well you get the picture. Look nerds run the world...they just hate high school. oh well too bad so sad. Quit your bitching and ask one of them to give you a blow job.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#16
evilghoul said:
OK. In band class (every other day) there are these two girls who **suck** at playing the instrument. So, just because I have glasses, they assume that I am a nerd. What should I do so I can say "fuck off" politely?
Politely ask one to perform on your skin flute while the other plays your bagpipe.
 
#17
evilghoul said:
OK. In band class (every other day) there are these two girls who **suck** at playing the instrument. So, just because I have glasses, they assume that I am a nerd. What should I do so I can say "fuck off" politely?

u cant say fuck off politely when dealing with bitches, next time they rag on ya tell em to take a flute and go fuck themselves. be as vulgar as possible and try to look like ur gonna snap and kill em, but dont go to far...dont wanna get in trouble now do ya (BTW i deal with idiot girls on a daily basis, whores need to know when to shut up, tell em what for :D )
 

PWSS

Flame Bait
8
0
0
#19
actually I would of told them to fuck off politly then added in a slight BITCH! and then say that they fucking ugly whores