WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking categories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
is it just me, or are there way too many goddamn categories and sub-categories and all that bullshit on this website now? i hadn't been here in a long time and anytime i do come online, i never know where the fuck to go, so i don't post. this place is way too fucking organized for a rant site to know what to do. it just angers me further, especially thinking about all the little shits that put wtf.com up to this! squealy pricks.:mfinger:

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
Phantom said:
The description on the forums are pretty self explanatory.
well only considering i don't care to get all that goddamn specific about it. i used to be able to click on one or two certain categories, read a thread or two, and start gettin a rant going. now, seeing all these stupid new sections, i just don't get motivated enough to even bother. the only good thing that's come of it is that it's given me the idea to make this lousy thread to give me SOMETHIN to do.

vIoLeNcE0969

Sir.vIoLeNcE
Black Flame said:
is it just me, or are there way too many goddamn categories and sub-categories and all that bullshit on this website now? i hadn't been here in a long time and anytime i do come online, i never know where the fuck to go, so i don't post. this place is way too fucking organized for a rant site to know what to do. it just angers me further, especially thinking about all the little shits that put wtf.com up to this! squealy pricks.:mfinger:
it is organized so people can find there way. would you prefer it to be unorginized with shit everywere?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
there is a new post button?:confused: :confused:

i like it organised. If you dont why dont you go and make your own messed up crappy forum.

Jung

???
Premium
Black Flame said:
well only considering i don't care to get all that goddamn specific about it. i used to be able to click on one or two certain categories, read a thread or two, and start gettin a rant going. now, seeing all these stupid new sections, i just don't get motivated enough to even bother. the only good thing that's come of it is that it's given me the idea to make this lousy thread to give me SOMETHIN to do.
Then either 1) take the two seconds required to read and understand the descriptions or 2) just don't bother.

The descriptions are all laid out logically and are all blatantly obvious.

Failing that, maybe the New Posts search is more your speed. It's what I use, since I find it asinine to dig through multiple forums trying to find new posts when they're all available with one click.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I think we need ANOTHER catagory. It should be called "Whine Whine Whine"

This thread could be the first one that goes in it.

Slacker

Postaholic
I think we got a few but like it says post in the proper area....

WTF.com said:
Life Sucks
Life just throw you for a loop again? Spill your guts inside! Just make sure you place it in the proper area.
Subs: Insignificant Others, The Dearly Detested

Bait and Tackle
This is our FLAME forum. Flaming is not permitted anywhere except here. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here.

Feedback and Suggestions
Post all WTF suggestions and comments here. Feature you'd like to see? Bug reports? Any help we can offer?
See these forums are for you to whine about things. Yes Life sucks you whine, you got that right, +1 point, but you are whining about the wrong things,-1 point.

Bait and Tackle is for whining to and would of been the better choice. But you used Life sucks instead,-1 point.

And then there is Feedback and Suggestions which would of been the best choice because it clearly states "Post all WTF suggestions and comments here" But you could of Only used this forum If you commented on how to help change it. But no you just said it is too cluttered and hard to find. You didn't list why or where or how to make it better, -3 points for that. I think this post you made should've gone to the B&T section just for the fact that it has no support. In total you are down the drain with -5 points in making a thread. Next time shoot for 0, At least. :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Moving to B&T because Black Flame needs some invasive surgery! ;)

*sodomizes Black Flame with a magnifying glass, belt sander, and miter saw*

Take that you lazy fucking forum not reading cunt from fucktown who sucks shit from cats asses to cough up in hairball form on the carpet!

Outlawed

Postaholic
No, it's just you I think. I like it when things are properly organised, so I like it this way.

first off thanks to Jason for moving it here so that my friends can flame the shit out of the douche bag that started this thread( I would flame him my self but I am not as good at it as many others here). Second if you don't come on here it ain't going to hurt our feelings you fucking moron. I happen to like categories they allow me to separate between things I like For example on a movie store there are Horrors and comedies I don't like scary movies so I don't go to that section, much like this situation I don't like fucking morons and now I know your a fucking total idiot I can stay clear of any threads you happen to start, Fucking douche why not do the world a favor and not use the net at all

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
first off thanks to Jason for moving it here so that my friends can flame the shit out of the douche bag that started this thread( I would flame him my self but I am not as good at it as many others here). Second if you don't come on here it ain't going to hurt our feelings you fucking moron. I happen to like categories they allow me to separate between things I like For example on a movie store there are Horrors and comedies I don't like scary movies so I don't go to that section, much like this situation I don't like fucking morons and now I know your a fucking total idiot I can stay clear of any threads you happen to start, Fucking douche why not do the world a favor and not use the net at all
first off, if you're all for the organization and other cute little doo dads on this site, how bout you take that half a second to look beside my name and realize that i'm female, you useless ass wipe.
secondly, i never implied that any of you cared whether or not i was ranting on this site, the fact of the matter is that i cared at one point. of course not as much to need the sections to be dummed down into several more categories and subcategories.
obviously this place has been over-run by dumbshits such as yourself who need things to be stupidly specific in order to know what the hell they're pissed about in the first place.
i'll thank you to those who suggested the "new posts" link, and i must say i'm terribly disappointed in the flaming going on in this thread, i can't even imagine what it's like in the other ones, nor do i want to. it's the same old shit. cmon you fuckers! bring it on! get those dusty, rusty wheels crankin! put some goddamn hatred into it will ya? lame-ass shits.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Black Flame said:
first off, if you're all for the organization and other cute little doo dads on this site, how bout you take that half a second to look beside my name and realize that i'm female, you useless ass wipe.
secondly, i never implied that any of you cared whether or not i was ranting on this site, the fact of the matter is that i cared at one point. of course not as much to need the sections to be dummed down into several more categories and subcategories.
obviously this place has been over-run by dumbshits such as yourself who need things to be stupidly specific in order to know what the hell they're pissed about in the first place.
i'll thank you to those who suggested the "new posts" link, and i must say i'm terribly disappointed in the flaming going on in this thread, i can't even imagine what it's like in the other ones, nor do i want to. it's the same old shit. cmon you fuckers! bring it on! get those dusty, rusty wheels crankin! put some goddamn hatred into it will ya? lame-ass shits.
Hatred? This is the fucking internet, get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.