WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Cats Moving into my house

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I usally like cats alot. But they keep moving into my fucking house. I swear a dog has never done this, but these cats sit outside then when the doors open, they come in a pur and rub your leg then fucking make a sandwich and have a glass of milk. Then they bitch if you try to pick them up to throw them out. So this has happened more than 10 times with ten differnt cats. I am like a halfway house for runaway cats. I am sure there all domesticated because there not like alley cats there all really clean and nice. But fuck, I can't keep any of them and they always are around at night meowing to get in. I bet one pissed on my door and they all think there welcome. Or maybe I should shoot the neighbors for letting there cats all run away. Fuck anyway if anyone has any extra bear traps I'd appriciate you sending them over I can't find any in the stores around here.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Just spray them with a hose.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
You know I did once. I never seen a cat jump so high in my entire life. I shot it and it flew over a ten 9 foot wall. Incredible but i think I need something more permenant like eletric wire so other cats see the dead cats on the way to my house and are like "fuck don't wanna go there".

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
*evil grin :slook:

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Thats more what I was talking about bear traps. Then let the birds eat them the ironry. Anyway I picked the thing up and took it to the humane society. Hopefully they will find who the owner is so I know where to send the mail bomb :mfinger:.