WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking christmas songs

Yes, this is another christmas thread. No, I don't give a fuck.

Yesterday at work, all they played were christmas songs. I don't know why. I guess because they're supposed to bring joy or some stupid, pathetic bullshit. Or, maybe they just wanted us to fall asleep. I don't know. Then, on the way home, I figured I'd turn on the radio to hear some non-christmas shit. Yes, the radio here sucks. No, I do not have my CD player in my truck just yet, so I have to deal with a shitty radio station.

So, I turn on the radio, and hear nothing but christmas songs for the entire drive home. I switch stations to the shitty country station and hear even shittier country christmas songs. I didn't even think that was possible. So, I had one option left. By this time I was getting desperate. So, I turned to CBC, which is usually all talk radio. And, what do you know? Fucking christmas music and/or talk.

Bitch-ass mother fuckers. I turned the radio off and drove the rest of the way home in silence.

Well, not complete silence because I ended up yelling at mother fuckers who didn't know how to drive. I was behind some bitch going 60 all the way home when the speed limit's 90 mother fucking km/h. The roads weren't even shitty.

So it took me 45 minutes to get home instead of the usual 20. Great.

Bitches.

I will not have a holly jolly Christmas.
It is not the best time of the year.
I will not deck the halls with glory.
I will deck them with your limbs.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
it's the most cuntyassholebullshitalicious time of the year..

Gah, they've been playing Christmas songs on the radio since October! I can't wait til this shit's over with. :mad:

Before this decade is over, you know kids will be going back to school with Santa. Just thinking about that commercial is giving me a venerial disease.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I like the old christmas songs that were played when I was a tot. The kind of shit Anaheim Steamroller played back in 1996, you know? These repetetive, boring bullshit songs are on my last nerve, and I'd like to beat the face of whoever thought it was a good idea to pipe them through speaker everywhere.
And yes, that includes the HORRIBLY ARHYTMIC Jingle Bells remix some slut came out with this year.

orthon

howdy ya'lll
Unforgiven said:
Yes, this is another christmas thread. No, I don't give a fuck.

Yesterday at work, all they played were christmas songs. I don't know why. I guess because they're supposed to bring joy or some stupid, pathetic bullshit. Or, maybe they just wanted us to fall asleep. I don't know. Then, on the way home, I figured I'd turn on the radio to hear some non-christmas shit. Yes, the radio here sucks. No, I do not have my CD player in my truck just yet, so I have to deal with a shitty radio station.

So, I turn on the radio, and hear nothing but christmas songs for the entire drive home. I switch stations to the shitty country station and hear even shittier country christmas songs. I didn't even think that was possible. So, I had one option left. By this time I was getting desperate. So, I turned to CBC, which is usually all talk radio. And, what do you know? Fucking christmas music and/or talk.

Bitch-ass mother fuckers. I turned the radio off and drove the rest of the way home in silence.

Well, not complete silence because I ended up yelling at mother fuckers who didn't know how to drive. I was behind some bitch going 60 all the way home when the speed limit's 90 mother fucking km/h. The roads weren't even shitty.

So it took me 45 minutes to get home instead of the usual 20. Great.

Bitches.

:thumbsup: i like your style dude:) .get yourself a cd player pronto and woman drivers will always go out there way to piss you of

I have a CD player. I just never have time to install it.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i need to buy a better music system. My dad has these really cool old bose speakers but they are in india now. There made of wood and they sound really good even after 20 years.

I just bought a new deck and amp a few months ago.

Speakers I bought a year ago.

Subwoofer's a 10 year old sony, which still sounds somewhat decent.

orthon

howdy ya'lll
Unforgiven said:
I have a CD player. I just never have time to install it.

for all it takes to hook it up,20min job max

Easty

Click click boom
Were they all old school? I got the TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) CD last year, and it fuckin rocks. Christmas music plus guitars is really bad ass!:thumbsup:

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
For Fucks Sake There Even Playing It Before The School Lunch Time Bell I Can Fucking Hear It From Were I Live!.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
You could always get that new Satellite radio deal for your car.... for Christmas!

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
JLXC said:
You could always get that new Satellite radio deal for your car.... for Christmas!
or we could start a lynch mob against radio stations that play chistmas shit!

I can't afford the monthly fees for that sattelite radio.

Besides, I already know what I"m getting for christmas.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
I can't afford the monthly fees for that sattelite radio.

Besides, I already know what I"m getting for christmas.

a- fucking -men..

i would have sirius/xm in a heartbeat, i've listened to it.. but i can't stretch my head around paying for radio..
yet..