WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking dick Friend

My Friend is such a fucking dipshit. He smokes pot every day and drinks every
night. And he is a fucking asshole to everyone of my other friends, im not exactly sure why I even hang out with him. Anyone have any good ideas on how to get rid of him rather than saying "Fuck you you fucking dick I never want to see you again or I will fucking stab you face with a ice pick and kick you in the balls so hard you throw them up!"

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Has he ever thought of straighting out his life? i mean i smoke pot... but i don't like people drinking each day... 'cos of personal experiences, maybe hes lonely or something and hes angry at your other friends, but he hangs out with cos he actually considers you as a friend? does he have any other good friends? (maybe your good friends, im not sure, sorry i dont know the circumstance) Maybe you need to sit him down and tell him that he needs to think about why he hates your other friends, and why hes such a dipshit (obviously not say that, well heh, go ahead if ya want lol) and why he has his routine... etc

Yea he has some other friends, although im not sure if they really like him lol, But I might try what you suggested

Thanks

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Quit hanging out with him, find a new friend. :thumbsup:

Well I have a lot of other friends buts it kinda hard to stop hanging out with him, he is.....persistant

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hmm... yeah it seems that he considers you a quite a good friend, and as you said 'you don't know if his other friends like him' and if that is so he will attach himself onto you, because you, maybe? are his only GOOD friend... so he will be persistant! lol i had a friend like that once

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I just talked to him alot, and made sure he was alright etc, and why he was angry to other people (alot like your situation) apperantly something to do with family.. etc... And then i just made him see it wasn't anyone's fault, and then he seemed to get better with time. Then i introduce him to other people and he got other friends, and branched off with them, then when he seemed to get persistant with me again, i just would explain solutions to his problems again...Someone maybe will problems need to see an outlook on their problems from someone else's view...Cos they will only see it from a downward point of view, cos its their problem. You need to find the basis of this routine/anger/and fuck ups ... most probably he has some problems..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Heres what you do.
Sleep with his mom. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Lol! hahahaha.. that would also...be a good way to make him fuck off...and alot more angry/sick at you..

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
id start drinkin and smokin up every day too, if i were you. You know, just to get a view from his persepective.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
nothxu said:
start him on fire
Your other post was "lit him on fire"
Damn pyros..

Anyhow, it would be weird to sleep with her, but if he ever talks shit to you, you can be like "HAHA, I FUCKED YOUR MOM!"
:thumbsup:

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
to better help explain the sitution

You would call him your friend, he is a tard. You could cut off his balls and fuck his sister and he would still hang out with you. He is a drunk retarded fuck face with no friends and a fucked up family. You need to be direct, when he is not under the influence of any illegal subtance, and if that doesnt work lit his vagina on fire. make even more burning sensation. with the crabs and geniatl warts. And he also has a sandy vagina. Be frank with him.

Would you concer falcon???????

:sword:

Bauber

Captain Love
Falcon05 said:
My Friend is such a fucking dipshit. He smokes pot every day and drinks every
night. And he is a fucking asshole to everyone of my other friends, im not exactly sure why I even hang out with him. Anyone have any good ideas on how to get rid of him rather than saying "Fuck you you fucking dick I never want to see you again or I will fucking stab you face with a ice pick and kick you in the balls so hard you throw them up!"
Stop being such a pussy and layeth the smacketh down on his ass and tell him to STFU. Or you could always buy him some weed laced with something really evil and give it to him as a present so he smokes it and fucking dies. Honestly just tell him how you feel and if he doesn't wake the fuck up then kill him and dispose of the body properly. :sword: Or you could be a huge asshole and like get the cops involved and fuck up his life by getting him caught with possesion of weed, instant gratification.