WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking difficulties sleeping

Damn!

The entire world stinks
it's fucking pissing me off. I have been having difficulties to sleep for more than a week now. Why the fuck? Is it so difficult for my fucking mind to shut the fuck up, and sleep when I'm in bed??
Fuck sleeplessness. It's a pest.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yep, i have that problem all the time. I can never sleep.. but i dunno the bags under the eyes and bloodshot eyes kinda add to the "look".
Anyways.. good luck with it and welcome to the site fucker! :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
i've always had trouble falling to sleep. i've taken medicine for it, but nothing has ever helped. it's pretty annoying, but i've learned to live with it. i usually end up playing on the internet or reading to tire my eyes out.

Pick up drinking as a religion,
Take four Tylenol PM's at 5:30 in the afternoon,
Smoke a doobie or two,
Get laid,
and call me in the morning.

Jung

???
Premium
HavokChylde said:
Pick up drinking as a religion,
doesn't help anymore:(
HavokChylde said:
Smoke a doobie or two,
this actually helps, which reminds me...

p.s. don't do drugs kids, they're bad. leave the drugs to the adults.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I know what you mean, I had problems sleeping all the time until I was about 19. I think that it's just a common problem adolescents face. Studies show that teens naturally stay up later than adults and children. It's frustrating, but at least you can take comfort that you do eventually grow out of it.

Jung

???
Premium
ReiMeishin said:
but at least you can take comfort that you do eventually grow out of it.
at 25 i still have problems sometimes.:( for me stress is a major factor though.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you have trouble sleeping, why not try some downers? or maybe drink lots of caffiene? that works for me lol.

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
I've had stress induced insomnia for a long time now. I get maybe 3-4 hours of sleep a night. A strong rum and coke, and 2 bong hits always helps a lil. If not i'll just jump on City of heroes for awhile, the servers aren't as packed at that time.

Cogar

Fresh Meat
Yeah isn't it great, who can sleep when we leave in 24hr socity.. I mean lets look at it stress is the major cause of most insomia... not getting enough sex... having trouble in the office. fuck it.. Go meditate Oh and someone might want to send you a love letter with fucking anthrix in it... Fuck it take a vaction to some suclded spot... by your self a bag .. and keg and tell the world to go fuck itself..

frgrbrgr

Clitpickle
what i do is settle down before i sleep. I either read a book or play my guitar. It usually helps.

also, i read that adding variety can help. sleep with your shirt on, with your shirt off, sleep naked, sleep on the couch, in a sleeping bag, in the car.

whatever helps man.

o yeah, and things to avoid if you're having trouble: TV, loud or repetitive music (gets stuck in your head), exercise.

I've also heard that certain foods can help you fall asleep. and apparently turkey has something in is (forget what it's called) that puts you to sleep.

so rock on and sleep hard

~ferg

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
Damn! said:
it's fucking pissing me off. I have been having difficulties to sleep for more than a week now. Why the fuck? Is it so difficult for my fucking mind to shut the fuck up, and sleep when I'm in bed??
Fuck sleeplessness. It's a pest.
try um exercising or doing something.....you cant expect your body to be tired if you dont do anything, or just go smoke a bowl and after like 2 hours you'll go down