WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking dumbass nOObs

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,723
90
112
#1
This new guy, "Mock", has an irritating habit of flaming in improper forums. So here you are Mock, a thread just for you to flame in, so you can leave the rest of the site alone, as it requires intellect, and we all know how you feel about that...
PS: READ THE FUCKING RULES
 

Mock

Banned - What an Asshat!
12
0
0
#2
canadian_pov said:
This new guy, "Mock", has an irritating habit of flaming in improper forums. So here you are Mock, a thread just for you to flame in, so you can leave the rest of the site alone, as it requires intellect, and we all know how you feel about that...
PS: READ THE FUCKING RULES
You have about as much wit as a piece of rock.

BTH, take off the high heels! You're scratching my floor. :p
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#3
Mock said:
You have about as much wit as a piece of rock.

BTH, take off the high heels! You're scratching my floor. :p
You have as much intelligence as a duck that has been smashed into the floor, over and over and over.

Well done fuckwit!
 
1,723
90
112
#4
I will dispense your sorry ass with a poem by a certain John Cooper Clarke:

Like a Night Club in the morning, you’re the bitter end.
Like a recently disinfected shit-house, you’re clean round the bend.
You give me the horrors
too bad to be true
All of my tomorrow’s
are lousy coz of you.

You put the Shat in Shatter
Put the Pain in Spain
Your germs are splattered about
Your face is just a stain

You’re certainly no raver, commonly known as a drag.
Do us all a favour, here... wear this polythene bag.

You’re like a dose of scabies,
I’ve got you under my skin.
You make life a fairy tale... Grimm!

People mention murder, the moment you arrive.
I’d consider killing you if I thought you were alive.
You’ve got this slippery quality,
it makes me think of phlegm,
and a dual personality
I hate both of them.

Your bad breath, vamps disease, destruction, and decay.
Please, please, please, please, take yourself away.
Like a death a birthday party,
you ruin all the fun.
Like a sucked and spat our smartie,
you’re no use to anyone.
Like the shadow of the guillotine
on a dead consumptive’s face.
Speaking as an outsider,
what do you think of the human race

You went to a progressive psychiatrist.
He recommended suicide...
before scratching your bad name off his list,
and pointing the way outside.

You hear laughter breaking through, it makes you want to fart.
You’re heading for a breakdown,
better pull yourself apart.

Your dirty name gets passed about when something goes amiss.
Your attitudes are platitudes,
just make me wanna piss.

What kind of creature bore you
Was is some kind of bat
They can’t find a good word for you,
but I can...
TWAT.
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
82
108
#5
Mock said:
You have about as much wit as a piece of rock.

BTH, take off the high heels! You're scratching my floor. :p
where the hell are you?

The rest of us are on the internet.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#6
canadian_pov said:
I will dispense your sorry ass with a poem by a certain John Cooper Clarke:
the don! seen him live about ten times.. always walks on stage with a plastic bag with a bottle of vodka and his poems (on scrappy seperate bits of paper) in it..






the fucking cops are fucking keen

to fucking keep it fucking clean

the fucking chief's a fucking swine

who fucking draws a fucking line

at fucking fun and fucking games

the fucking kids he fucking blames

are nowehere to be fucking found

anywhere in chicken town





the fucking scene is fucking sad

the fucking news is fucking bad

the fucking weed is fucking turf

the fucking speed is fucking surf

the fucking folks are fucking daft

don't make me fucking laugh

it fucking hurts to look around

everywhere in chicken town





the fucking train is fucking late

you fucking wait you fucking wait

you're fucking lost and fucking found

stuck in fucking chicken town





the fucking view is fucking vile

for fucking miles and fucking miles

the fucking babies fucking cry

the fucking flowers fucking die

the fucking food is fucking muck

the fucking drains are fucking fucked

the colour scheme is fucking brown

everywhere in chicken town





the fucking pubs are fucking dull

the fucking clubs are fucking full

of fucking girls and fucking guys

with fucking murder in their eyes

a fucking bloke is fucking stabbed

waiting for a fucking cab

you fucking stay at fucking home

the fucking neighbors fucking moan

keep the fucking racket down

this is fucking chicken town





the fucking train is fucking late

you fucking wait you fucking wait

you're fucking lost and fucking found

stuck in fucking chicken town





the fucking pies are fucking old

the fucking chips are fucking cold

the fucking beer is fucking flat

the fucking flats have fucking rats

the fucking clocks are fucking wrong

the fucking days are fucking long it fucking gets you fucking down evidently chicken town
 
1,723
90
112
#7
void said:
the don! seen him live about ten times.. always walks on stage with a plastic bag with a bottle of vodka and his poems (on scrappy seperate bits of paper) in it..

the fucking cops are fucking keen
to fucking keep it fucking clean
the fucking chief's a fucking swine
who fucking draws a fucking line
at fucking fun and fucking games
the fucking kids he fucking blames
are nowehere to be fucking found
anywhere in chicken town


the fucking scene is fucking sad
the fucking news is fucking bad
the fucking weed is fucking turf
the fucking speed is fucking surf
the fucking folks are fucking daft
don't make me fucking laugh
it fucking hurts to look around
everywhere in chicken town


the fucking train is fucking late
you fucking wait you fucking wait
you're fucking lost and fucking found
stuck in fucking chicken town


the fucking view is fucking vile
for fucking miles and fucking miles
the fucking babies fucking cry
the fucking flowers fucking die
the fucking food is fucking muck
the fucking drains are fucking fucked
the colour scheme is fucking brown
everywhere in chicken town


the fucking pubs are fucking dull
the fucking clubs are fucking full
of fucking girls and fucking guys
with fucking murder in their eyes
a fucking bloke is fucking stabbed
waiting for a fucking cab
you fucking stay at fucking home
the fucking neighbors fucking moan
keep the fucking racket down
this is fucking chicken town


the fucking train is fucking late
you fucking wait you fucking wait
you're fucking lost and fucking found
stuck in fucking chicken town


the fucking pies are fucking old
the fucking chips are fucking cold
the fucking beer is fucking flat
the fucking flats have fucking rats
the fucking clocks are fucking wrong
the fucking days are fucking long it fucking gets you fucking down evidently chicken town
I've seen that exact poem with bloody substituted for fucking.
But yeah, he is the greatest, I have a tape of some of his poems, I used to worship them when I was a kid.
"Twat" is quite possibly the greatest poem in all of English literature. And so useful for annoying people, there simply is no comeback to being insulted repeatedly in poem form.
Edit: I don't mean to spam, but people should check out this page.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#8
Mock said:
You have about as much wit as a piece of rock.

BTH, take off the high heels! You're scratching my floor. :p
Oh look, another little Jr. High thinking twit who's decided to come here and "run amok" to teach us a thing or two. Here to cause as much havok as it possibly can, all the while laughing like a giddy school girl with her first crush.

He's going to "destroy" us with his callous lack of caring and his willingness to run rampant without concern to what it does to us.

My dear wtf.com readers, the end is nigh... what ever shall we do? Where ever shall we go?

Oh right, we get like 1 of these candy ass fucks a day. They think they're all special when we know that it takes zero tallent or skill at all to post shit like "I R bad ass motha fucka and I will pwn you. Pwn you right in your ass! Monkies lick my balls."

Ok Mock, you got us. You win. I'll pee on your leg to show you how much respect I have for your l337 haxor skillz at pwning us.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#9
canadian_pov said:
I've seen that exact poem with bloody substituted for fucking.
But yeah, he is the greatest, I have a tape of some of his poems, I used to worship them when I was a kid.
"Twat" is quite possibly the greatest poem in all of English literature. And so useful for annoying people, there simply is no comeback to being insulted repeatedly in poem form.
bloody..? i doubt that's even in his lexicon.. well, stranger things have happened..
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#10
why did the chicken cross the road?

to get to the other side

hahahahahahahahaha I WIN AT THE INTERNET, I HAVE THE BIGGEST PENIS!
 
1,723
90
112
#11
void said:
bloody..? i doubt that's even in his lexicon.. well, stranger things have happened..
I'll bet it is, as in the phrase: "Bloody fucking hell!"

Holy fucking retard! After being banned, Mock here has created an obvious double account: Mock2
If he had done the most cursory rule-checking, he would have known not ot be so fucking obvious.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#12
icka said:
why did the chicken cross the road?

to get to the other side

hahahahahahahahaha I WIN AT THE INTERNET, I HAVE THE BIGGEST PENIS!
Damnit Icka, give that back. I've been looking all over the damn place for that.
 

Mawk

Banned - What an Asshat!
1
0
0
#13
Ha

Nice try. IP Bans are for pussies. JAJAJAJA

I>U

Next time you'll think twice about trying to ban someone for no reason.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#14
Mawk said:
Nice try. IP Bans are for pussies. JAJAJAJA

I>U

Next time you'll think twice about trying to ban someone for no reason.
DUDE, give it up! You have nothing to add tothis forum!
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#15
UberSkippy said:
Damnit Icka, give that back. I've been looking all over the damn place for that.
go get your own. i borrowed this one from jung
 
1,723
90
112
#18
This motherfucker won't leave, so lets just Ignore him, hear that everybody? Everyone ignore this little cunt.
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
82
108
#19
:troll:
It is that easy.

Now I suggest we turn this thread into a sunshine and lollipops thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.