WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Ex.. *Rolls eyes*

Sudite

Your favourite day dream.
Okay, so here's the deal; my ex Max, I still have feelings for and so on, the other day he told me he wanted to get back together with me..

This is the conversation he had with one of my "friends."
This conversation happened the same day he told me he still cared about me and wanted me back..

† ]...:: Moose ::...[ † says:
dont you have veronica or w/e her weirdass name is

Soulchild~!~ Swing Swing from the tangles of. . . . --Punthic says:
no i dont

i want to but i dont

hang on thar you ditched sudite for a girl you cant even have?

you wanna know why i dumped her?
im not styng here long
and i didnt wanna hurt her when i go

i dont care why you dumped her, personally she annoys me, i just would have made sure there was another chick waiting on the other end

i dont care about that anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------

could always send it to sudite and she would liek call me parents

thats a plan...

but then she'd kill herself

hmm. . . .well fuck that
what shoud i do then?
i wanna see what this would do

have an msn convo with her about it
then sudenly go offline
and dont answer your phone or talk to anyone and see what happens

no doubt someone will call your rents

ha i sent sudite a message saying "god i love how they know nothing:"

cant wait to see what THAT does

add something to it like "what amuses me most is that they think im NOT a danger to myself " or w/e

heh ok hows this?: Soulchild~!~ Swing Swing from the tangles of. . . . --Punthic says:
god i love how grant says "i dont think he will do it"
it makes me tingle

lol "it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside"

hahahah last time i said somthing to sudite
she phoned and was like "WTF DOES THAT MEAN!?" and i told her somone got on my msn account and said it

smooth lol you like hurting people/taunting them i so agree with that

hurting not so much

unless they did somthign to me

End.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soulchild~!~ Swing Swing from the tangles of. . . . --Punthic says:
unless they did somthign to me" --I never did anything to him but love him, and he knows it.

One of parts that bother me the most about this is that he told me he wanted me back; yet he wanted to be with veronica.. (as said in the conversation). The other is that Max is one second saying how much he likes to hurt people yet saying "well fuck that." when Moose points out that I would kill myself.. Both of them are making it seem like they can not stand me, yet care at the same time.
I hate people who are so fucking two faced.

I'm so sick of this bullshit.
Is there anyway I can get over him?
I mean I'm still so hooked that I see a photo, hear a certain song, walk down a fucking grocery store isle and I'm reminded of him.. And I don't want it to be like this.. I just... can't get over him..

Saw open your head, take out your brain, and stab the part of it that holds your memories of him, then put it back in.

For real advice, all I can say is fuck that kid. You deserve better. Next time you see him, give him a solid golf club whack to the balls. Jab the handle in his crotch, then do a full follow-through smacking the club face right into his scrotum. Then you'll have shown him who's boss.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
TheLampIncident said:
For real advice, all I can say is fuck that kid. You deserve better. Next time you see him, give him a solid golf club whack to the balls. Jab the handle in his crotch, then do a full follow-through smacking the club face right into his scrotum. Then you'll have shown him who's boss.
I second. Make sure I'm there. I can use a good laugh or two

Sudite

TheLampIncident said:
Saw open your head, take out your brain, and stab the part of it that holds your memories of him, then put it back in.

You.
Are.
Intelligent.

Why didn't I think of that?

*plans her next trip down to Winnipeg*..

I don't know. I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

My reply was pretty ridiculous, but I will say nobody deserves to be stuck thinking of someone they can't trust. No matter what type of person you are, if you're looking for a serious relationship, if you can't trust the other person, they're not good enough for you. This kid is obviously just looking for a quick fix of sexual stimulation and should probably pull his head out of his ass, stat.

Sudite

TheLampIncident said:
I don't know. I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

My reply was pretty ridiculous, but I will say nobody deserves to be stuck thinking of someone they can't trust. No matter what type of person you are, if you're looking for a serious relationship, if you can't trust the other person, they're not good enough for you. This kid is obviously just looking for a quick fix of sexual stimulation and should probably pull his head out of his ass, stat.

Was being serious, I seriously wish I could have thought of that myself. *Is now jealous*
I deffinately agree on the whole getting his head out of his ass thing.. *rolls her eyes* some people just.. blah. Should go.. take their heads out of their asses or something.

Anger breeds incoherency, such as threads like "I'm fucking insane".

Sudite

Mmmm jooyy..
I found out today that he's been in a relationship with his ''best friend,'' Mariya since about.. mid June..
Around when him and I got together..

:rolleyes:.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Best way to get over someone is to get out with your mates and see what else is on offer. Don't sit there brewing over it, get out and explore. When you find someone, I guarantee you'll soon forget him.
New people = new opportunities (I think I've said that before).