WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking ex wife and ex girlfriend

ronbot57

Fresh Meat
:mfinger: still think about recently my ex wife Margaret ((now) who lives in Cottonwood Arizona and My ex girlfriend Melissa (now) who lives in Santa Maria California. Why now! because I see Melissa on Classmates.com! She lived with Me for a year in Sedona Az She was a great fuck and My first love. Why you have to go!! That was 1977 later,in 1982 I married Margaret. That lasted 7 years and one son ended in 1988.Now Married again and living in Oregon I find Myself thinking about this shit! If you know these two women and happen to be in the area,give them the ol single finger salute for Me will ya. Fuck you all later.

Last names edited for privacy. -Admin

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
ex-gfs.

wtf is it about ex-gfs? the head..the ass the tits..that make you think of them. that make you revert to those good old days of finding a dark spot so that you could lay them in the back of your car...truck...van...etc...to you my good friends who know what im talking about.... i salute you..:toocool::