WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking FANTA!

ferengi

Yay fire!
I HATE THESE DAMN COMMERCIALS!

NO I do NOT want a fucking FANTA you cum-guzzling shit eating piss drinking annoyingass banshees from HELL! :mad: :eek: :sword:

ferengi

Yay fire!
teh anarchist said:
But you DO want a piece of that ass :p
Look how skinny those bitches are! Might as well fuck a toothpick. :confuse:

Jung

???
Premium
I agree that the commercials are annoying, but I always thought the Fanta girls were hot.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ferengi said:
I HATE THESE DAMN COMMERCIALS!

NO I do NOT want a fucking FANTA you cum-guzzling shit eating piss drinking annoyingass banshees from HELL! :mad: :eek: :sword:
I love the FANTANA'S
Hot cum sluts!!!!!!

Strawberry Fanta is the shit too!

i agreee! friggn chicks and a soda cant heal a guy in a hospital..maybe get em sexually excited but it isnt gonna do nething for his broken body.

plus im sure therres better sodas out therre

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Ang3L Eyez said:
i agreee! friggn chicks and a soda cant heal a guy in a hospital..maybe get em sexually excited but it isnt gonna do nething for his broken body.

plus im sure therres better sodas out therre
i always imagine an extra line in that song let me add it on:
Fanta Girls: "you look hot in all that plaster, drink some fanta. FASTER! FASTER!"
guy in hospital: (with mouth full of fanta) "i can't breath"

I like fanta. I like the fanta girls. woot. :thumbsup: but their music just annoys the hell out of everyone. but it's catchy, and that's what they want. they want it to get stuck in your head so at some point you're like "der... i wanna fanta...OH GOD I'M SINGING THAT DAMN SONG!"

then you jump out of your 38th floor work room :thumbsup:

Oh, I didn't see her your right she is a lot more hot. I want a three way with the purple and yellow fanta girls. :banana:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i want a 5way with all the chicks!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
icka said:
i want a 5way with all the chicks!
Oh my... I wonder, if that would ever happen to me, if I could ever go back to normal sex with normal chicks...

That would be too hot to be true.

Yeah well tell me why there is no BLUE fanta, huh? huh? tell me that

Becuase the makers of fanta are gay and gays don't like the color blue(it's too masculine for them).

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
who says it has to be blueberry raspberry is represented as blue lots of times too!