WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking flu!

VolumeOne

Clitpickle
Been wandering around too much last Friday night between two parties, and it was so cold I thought my cock was gonna fall off (=quite cold).
So I got a flu and fever with 40,7°C (too lazy to convert it to imperial measurements, American bastards!) - aren't your bloodcells supposed to start dying at 41°C?
Anyway, every move I make hurts as a bitch, my stomach feels as if I had eaten Bud Spencer because I'm coughing so much, and if I had to guess, I'd say my head was the size of a fucking donkey.

To top all that, I can't sleep because I've been sleeping all day trying to end my suffering through escaping to a happier world.

Isn't life fun?

orthon

howdy ya'lll
The flu sucks, i'll probaly end up gettin it in the cumin weeks:(

woah woah wait a sec....and you are in terrible agony, killing blood cells and posting on wtf... why?

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
The flu suck. Get well soon.

VolumeOne

Clitpickle
And in what way should that keep me from posting here every now and then?
It gets kinda boring if you're lying in bed all day.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
aaaaww pooor you :hug2: I've had 41C once..I didn't die.. :happysad:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
My sympathies, I had that shit for 2 weeks, and now for another 6 weeks I've still got congestion in the head and sinuses. Get rid of it if you can, this hanging on shit is for the birds.

Good luck.

Fudrucker

Flame Bait
flu's a bitch

have lots of vitamin C...a couple of weeks ago i started coming down with flu - started with a sore throat, and i ate loads of oranges along with my multivitamin and just had a sore throat for about 3 days then was completely fine!
oh well...get well soon...try not to get too unhappy...apparently happiness boosts the immune system!

VolumeOne

Clitpickle
Alright, now this flu is definately starting to piss me off.
I'm getting more and more bored by the hour (which makes me fucking aggressive), and it seems like I won't be able to go to school for an important test tomorrow.

Sorry for being whiny.

P.S.: REJOICE!!! His Lordship, my tomcat, has returned from a 2-week-long absence! Let there be a feast and troubadours singing to His honor!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
if i were you , I would stay way from the computer and the tv. Try annd read a book or something. Anything with a screen and flashing pictures will make it longer for you to get better. Hope you get well soon bro.:thumbsup:

VolumeOne

Clitpickle
That is true, and I'm trying to stay away from them the computer (you can forget about the German TV channels; C-SPAN is exciting compared to what the German TV channels dare showing) as much as I can, but lying in bed all day, my back starts to hurt pretty soon, which sucks pretty hard.

Thanks though :)

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i don't think it kills your blood cells at 41 C, it's more likely that it starts to denature proteins that you need to stay alive

i was just saying. if

im about to die, i would be trying to save myself, not telling people about my sickness. but yeah, get better, no german tv for you!:D

i'd be happy to skip a test, due to a valid reason of absence, you can probably make up the test later....come to think of it, I'd be happy to sleep all day too. eh.

I know what you mean i too am laid up with a cold but fingers crossed the lemsip will get rid of it for me ...... if not watch me shove the lemons where it hurts next time i visit the chemists!