WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Glenbeigh and other hearty farty, life's a sex party "care" agencies

MrGuitardeath

Banned - What an Asshat!
If I have to see on more of these fucking commercials I'm gonna fire bomb my TV set then go on a killing spree with an X300 grenade launcher at the local Glenbeigh "care" facility.

Is it that the government has dumped so many drugs and destructive brainwashing components into our society that they are building more and more "care" facilities to house the screwed up human beings they are churning out like a god damn factory line??

These people are connected to the source of the problem in the first place. You meet someone working for them or going to school to work in such a facility and they are like a walking qualude. They live in the land where it rains skittles and you can taste the rainbow. How bout you taste a big peanut butter sandwhich I supply via my rotten asshole?

Personaly I think they're just a bunch of wacked out sex fiends hell bent on creating people they can control. Everyone has their vices and the people in the drug rehab and mental health care system seem to have just one, dominating sex slaves.
If you're nasyt, you'll just get controlled and abused. Good looking though? WOAH, LOOK OUT!
You're next in line for the price is my cock in your mouth if you want a clean bill of health!

Someone needs to take a shit in uncle Sam's mouth, stick a party hat on him, slap on a pair of clown shoes and stick a pez dispenser up his nose then drop him off on the doorstep of one of these, "care" facilities.

Just who the fuck do these people think they are?

I KNOW who they are.
They are the people that CONTROL THE WORLD through mind control and emmotional manipulation They are the people that get their jollies off on controlling others, pushing people into commiting crimes or flat out framing them.

Here, you need a 12 step program friend. OK, How bought I take all 12 steps up your ass with my steel toed boots you flaming shit bag??

One last thing, fuck you.:mfinger:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
but what do you really think?

welcome, guitar person..

Spikey

Supreme Leader
yay an intelligent poster, wrong forum, this is just quick FU's but welcome