WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking I.d Your Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmm like smoking, i think the posters age limits should be increased. until they reach a more mature posting age :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nymphchick said:
hmmmmm like smoking, i think the posters age limits should be increased. until they reach a more mature posting age :D
That's not fair to me. :thumbsdn:

:thumbsup: Ban Icarus!

Icarus said:

Awwww....we can't do that!

We'd have to make exceptions. :thumbsup:

It should be based off of maturity.

That's not fair to me! :thumbsdn:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think it should stay the same

Cigarettes - 18
Pot(Soon to be legal) Atleast 20

Smoke said:
I think it should stay the same

Cigarettes - 18
Pot(Soon to be legal) Atleast 20
Err...we're talking about posting on forums...

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
Post what you wanna post, and ignore any posts you deem to dumb to be worth reading. This seems like a fair way to let the idiots at least feel like they are doing something others care about. :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
That wouldn't solve all problems.. Isn't JohnnyK like 25 but he still holds the record for retarded posts/total posts ratio?

Easty

Click click boom
Awaken said:
Awwww....we can't do that!

We'd have to make exceptions. :thumbsup:

It should be based off of maturity.

That's not fair to me! :thumbsdn:
Icarus said:

personally, it wouldn't bother me if you two asshats were banned.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eastside said:
Hey now! Play nice! I once heard the same thing about you!! Somewhere??

well you all are pissy cause your all young! i never mentioned banning, just upping poster age limits. not that i was serious, just a thought.

Eastside said:

Watch where you tread. Icky's the shiz-nit. I've seen him eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

(And then you'll say : "He eats pieces of shit for breakfast? Sick!" So unoriginal.)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nymphchick said:
well you all are pissy cause your all young! i never mentioned banning, just upping poster age limits. not that i was serious, just a thought.
Ever thought maybe your in the wrong place? Seeing how the rules were in place way the fuck b-fore your ass graced us with the sweet smell of funny or ????!

TwisT said:
Hey now! Play nice! I once heard the same thing about you!! Somewhere??
hey shit brick! this is B&T, people come here to argue and fight, don't have to be serious or mean what you say, but you don't have to play nice either.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HavokChylde said:
Watch where you tread. Icky's the shiz-nit. I've seen him eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

(And then you'll say : "He eats pieces of shit for breakfast? Sick!" So unoriginal.)

Fight in the Sand box???????

Fight!! Fight!! Fight!! Fight!! Fight!! Fight!!

Easty

Click click boom
yes, i was banned. i just dont give a crap what others think of me. if my posts are retarded, then dont read them. plain and simple.

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Icky eats peices of shit for breakfast... how nutritional!
Lmao!

Eastside said:
havok, do i need to use the obvious comeback to that? and yes, i was banned. i just dont give a crap what others think of me. if my posts are retarded, then dont read them. plain and simple.

Wait, who said anything about banned, from anything? :confused:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nymphchick said:
hey shit brick! this is B&T, people come here to argue and fight, don't have to be serious or mean what you say, but you don't have to play nice either.

Thanks for the info SKUNT! Other than how to take a hot load on your face your advice means dick!

Status
Not open for further replies.