WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Irony

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I broke up with my girlfriend of three years about a year ago. I have been dating since and have had "girlfriends" but nothing serius or what I was looking for. I am still in college and the volume of girls is still pretty incredible. Many of the girls I know like me and are waiting for me to come around. But it will never happen, I am happy just being they're friend. But there was this one girl, perfect, everything I wanted. The only girl had had no quams about dating seriously. Problem, she the one that just wants to be friends. At least i think, she calls me but everytime we try to get together she flakes out. I only see her when she makes the plans. I really don't care if I date her I know others will come. But the irony just kicks me in the fucking face. You have your pick of girls and after a year of searching the one you want is the one you can't have. Sorry I had to bitch, it's been bothering me the last week. What do you guys think I should do? Keeping looking and be a nice guy. Or just try and become a man-pimp.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Do what you do. You don't need someone who needs to be in control all the time. It's not fun and the sex probably won't be that great either.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
thats not very ironic..thats just life....itd be ironic if shed be dating the girl you were with for three years....or dating your brother... be yourself ...