WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking kids bickering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
pimpyobitch said:
Once you try it you dont fucking stop hell yea!!!!! Only this is free.
Go ask your mom for some real drugs you little bitch. Fuck off.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
IMNOTANGRY said:
Cheers on that :thumbsup:

I think you should smoke som bannanas instead of playing with ur mothers dildo, go fuck yourself before anyone else will come with a baseball bat and metally fuck you up

Cheers on that to :mfinger: :gun: :bomb:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes your done needledick, i hear your mom calling hold on and ill add some more later.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
IMNOTANGRY said:
for starters, u bitch, stop tryin to act like ur some all cool big shot gangster, drugs arent cool so dont act like ur some big drug dealer cool guy, ur a stupid fag and anyone can see that, man, ppl like u make me sick, ur stupid and pathetic and NO ONE thinks ur cool, so shut ur fuckin cakehole, i'll put some icing on the cake so u can shove it in ur cakehole bitch, suck it

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
For_Starters..

you are one stupid motherfucker, and a damn hypocrite.You're all saying that this kid is stupid while you're using stupid computer jargon shit all over the place, ex: "ppl, u, and ur. If you're going to call someone stupid, try to sound intelligent yourself.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
you are one stupid motherfucker, and a damn hypocrite.You're all saying that this kid is stupid while you're using stupid computer jargon shit all over the place, ex: "ppl, u, and ur. If you're going to call someone stupid, try to sound intelligent yourself.
for starters, look u stupid little shit headed beyond belief idiotfuck, let me teach u a lesson, THIS IS THE INTERNET, IT IS NOT SCHOOL, u stupid fuckin idiot, ur the stupidest idiot of a shit ive ever seen, and im blind, and u'll understand that diss in 20 years because it contains KNOWLEDGE in it, somethin u dont have, motherfucker bitch

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
hey

I'm blind too, and both my parents died in a car crash, and I was diagnosed with cancer, but that didn't keep me from using my brain. Hey, I have an idea, why don't you start using yours.

And to your comment, my point exactly. :)

6canadian9

Banned - What an Asshat!
:D Bitch Is Out Of My LIFE

<---Guy almost committed suicide over a fucking slutty hoe... but you know what now that I left her, i'm lmfao... because she's only degraded herself to the point where all the people she's hanging around want is sex. So come 10yrs when I'm touring the world she'll still be fucking idiots and have no life... well I'm now in Vancouver and it's fucking awesome here, the bitches are fine, and hopefully I get a decent/loving one this time... Anyone live around cloverdale i.e. 83a and 64th avenue??? Lets hook up, I come from a town and you can show me around... cause this place so fucking big I got lost in the mall here for like 2hours. Wow what a culture change but heh it's making me feel better that I dropped the bitch and moved on hehe... Stupid whore just lost the best thing going for her... and well awww that's too bad, cause I loved her sorry ass. but not no more muahahaha

So if your reading this bitch, i'm gone bye bye bitch... :p :cool: :D :mfinger: :mfinger:

P.s. bullshyt or w/e your name is go fuck yourself you stupid prick...

6canadian9 said:
<---Guy almost committed suicide over a fucking slutty hoe... but you know what now that I left her, i'm lmfao... because she's only degraded herself to the point where all the people she's hanging around want is sex. So come 10yrs when I'm touring the world she'll still be fucking idiots and have no life... well I'm now in Vancouver and it's fucking awesome here, the bitches are fine, and hopefully I get a decent/loving one this time... Anyone live around cloverdale i.e. 83a and 64th avenue??? Lets hook up, I come from a town and you can show me around... cause this place so fucking big I got lost in the mall here for like 2hours. Wow what a culture change but heh it's making me feel better that I dropped the bitch and moved on hehe... Stupid whore just lost the best thing going for her... and well awww that's too bad, cause I loved her sorry ass. but not no more muahahaha

So if your reading this bitch, i'm gone bye bye bitch... :p :cool: :D :mfinger: :mfinger:

P.s. bullshyt or w/e your name is go fuck yourself you stupid prick...
83a and 64, eh? i'm at 186 and 60th ave.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
unforgiven, there is one thing in your little comment of yours thats makes me different than you, I can be a prick because I have one, but it doesn't look so good for you.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you guys got offtopic. thats a whole nother post.
and if this site were like a drug, id feel a lot fucking better while on it.

:rolleyes:

its more like a stream of ravaging intellect.

no, seriously.

dustinzgirl said:
you guys got offtopic. thats a whole nother post.
and if this site were like a drug, id feel a lot fucking better while on it.

its more like a stream of ravaging intellect.

no, seriously.
ravaging intellect? where's the intellect, then? :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Unforgiven

From looking back at all the shit that has started between me an you, well I'm tired of it. You most definitely aren't as bad as most of the people here. So you wanna truce? I will if you will.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im just laughing my ass off at all of you dumbasses who are sitting on your fat asses saying that I really think its similar to a drug in such wow, i was just being sarcastic about it, and you guys are getting all hyped over the deal. :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: Damn no more ammo. Especially *imnotangry* man that guy is fucked up. So anyways hows everyone doing?

pimpyobitch said:
Im just laughing my ass off at all of you dumbasses who are sitting on your fat asses saying that I really think its similar to a drug in such wow, i was just being sarcastic about it, and you guys are getting all hyped over the deal. :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: Damn no more ammo. Especially *imnotangry* man that guy is fucked up. So anyways hows everyone doing?
well, apart from the fact that my life's fucked up, i'm doing remarkably well. how are you?

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lets just get along.

Im doing well. I believe we should all just get along. I didnt come here to yell at you guys I came here to yell at others not on the site. No reason to fight when i havent even met you.

pimpyobitch said:
Im doing well. I believe we should all just get along. I didnt come here to yell at you guys I came here to yell at others not on the site. No reason to fight when i havent even met you.
i completely agree. flaming can bu fun sometimes but not when taken overboard.

Sod

Spilly Talker
OMFG where the fuck did this "for starters" guy come form, he is the most annoying little school girl i've come across, he thinks his retarded little "for starters" he says at the start of every post is cool, but it's just something someone would say to get attention, i say go hang yourself you little cunt, and i don't care if i'm taking this over board, sorry Unforgivin if i am, your one of the few normal and cool people left on this forum, but i just want to get rid of all these little cock suckers comming in and ruining this fine board, i was here since pretty much it started, but i havn't posted much, but now it's being over run with idiots, and i'm gonna leave soon, and if any littel fag says "Good your leaving" i'm gonna make sure yur little bitch ass is banned

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Sod said:
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla im an idiot and im leaving the forums blabla emty threat

HAHAHAH FINALLY THE BIGGEST MORON EVER IS LEAVING THIS FORUM. i love this...

To another point, there is so much wrong with this thread that im not even going to start just one point, an idiot telling everyone that we should all get along on this forum originally started for some shit about drugs.. omfg im actually too tired to response, too much idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.