WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Kitana!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
I tried to make people be a little more relaxed about the tsunami in Asia by posting a link from landoverbaptist.com

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0105/asia.html

Now there's the link again.

And before you take it off again, I thught that there was something in this country called FREE SPEECH? Now, I'm no Graduate of Law or whatever, but even though it's a computer, you are still not allowed to punish someone for their opinions.

And since this is B&T, I will allow my anger to flow out of me.

Fucking Kitana, get of your husband-public servant's computer and get out and wash the damn dishes. Then, get that sand out of your pussie, and pick your kids from fagball(soccer) practise, yell at them for losing the match, then bitch about URL REMOVED -Admin, because he's saying things your thinking! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Sorry, no personal sites linked please. ;) -Admin

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nevermind. Misunderstood the title, thought it was a verb.

tzedek

Original Member
Mr Cliche said:
I tried to make people be a little more relaxed about the tsunami in Asia by posting a link from landoverbaptist.com

And before you take it off again, I thught that there was something in this country called FREE SPEECH? Now, I'm no Graduate of Law or whatever, but even though it's a computer, you are still not allowed to punish someone for their opinions.

Fucking Kitana, get of your husband-public servant's computer and get out and wash the damn dishes. Then, get that sand out of your pussie, and pick your kids from fagball(soccer) practise, yell at them for losing the match, then bitch about URL REMOVED -Admin, because he's saying things your thinking! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

I dont think it was kitana since Kitana isnt an admin...

gumercules

Ultra Mega
oh and by the way, your free speech was revoked the second you signed up here. it's in the fine print.

johnny kuntz said:
cumercuntes
ultra mega loser
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You're going to run out of slightly coy names for everyone pretty soon.

Then it'll be my day to shine.

johnny kuntz said:
wow dude, someday soon you are gonna get your flamebadgething :thumbsup:

I know.

Then I'll try for president.

President HaFuckWylde. Super Genius.

HavokChylde said:
I know.

Then I'll try for president.

President HaFuckWylde. Super Genius.
No man! You are full of shit, man.

I think you meant to say: Super Ultra Mega Genius :thumbsup:

johnny kuntz said:
No man! You are full of shit, man.

I think you meant to say: Super Ultra Mega Genius :thumbsup:

That has a nice ring to it.

HavokChylde: Super Ultra Mega Genius Stripper President.

Think of what the press will say.

Fuck you "Lewinsky Scandal". Top that shit.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Bummer, thought there was going to be some action photos. C'mon Kitana, post some money shots, we wanna see the bubble.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Mr Cliche said:

What's the point in fighting it,dude? There's already several threads on the matter.
If you want your "free speech" to be heard,pick one,and post it there.

I wouldn't geht all pissy about your thread being dumped. God knows,we love the word 'redundant'. If that's a word you want to live by,forgeht it. We've got johnny k for that. Threads geht dumped all the time. So fucking what? Drive on,junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.