WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Meth Heads!!!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Ok, so i am just fucking Wakeing up and in the process of walking out to my car and i see the trunk open, my fuckin subs amp and deck are gone. so i call the cops and they come out and take the report.
ok get this, this is fucking great

THERE WAS A FUCKING BUBBLE(meth pipe) sitting on the seat of my car :eek:
THE FUCK IN COP ASKED IF IT WAS MINE!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so fucking bullshit is flyin and you know what i will kill whoever did it (i have an idea who did it) so yeah, i am gonna track him down and kill him!!!!!!!!!!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
this fucking kid is gonna get his ass stomped by me and all the other people he has riped off

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
deus_ex_machina said:
well if i had even a remote clue of where you live i might try to help you.
no i think by the time every one is done with him he will be dead or near death, all the people he riped of totals a sum of say some where around $6,000

yeah...ive got an idea..instead of brutually murdering him, get everyone to fuckin riot and screw up him house and fuck his mom. you know, stuff like that.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
The_DEA said:
Ok, so i am just fucking Wakeing up and in the process of walking out to my car and i see the trunk open, my fuckin subs amp and deck are gone. so i call the cops and they come out and take the report.
ok get this, this is fucking great

THERE WAS A FUCKING BUBBLE(meth pipe) sitting on the seat of my car :eek:
THE FUCK IN COP ASKED IF IT WAS MINE!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so fucking bullshit is flyin and you know what i will kill whoever did it (i have an idea who did it) so yeah, i am gonna track him down and kill him!!!!!!!!!!
You don't live close to San Diego CA. do you?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
deus_ex_machina said:
yeah...ive got an idea..instead of brutually murdering him, get everyone to fuckin riot and screw up him house and fuck his mom. you know, stuff like that.
no
i thought of that but it would be easyer to kill him if i confront him and there is no way he did it then ill have the cops interagate him for a couple of hours