WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Morons

OMGWTF

OMGWTF I ATE JOOR GERBIL
Why are peopel so fucking stupid? I get asked the most retarted questions everyday.

I'm sitting on the porch and my mom walks up and looks at the dirt aroudnt eh tree and sees that it is cracked dry. Then she goes "Did you water the tree?" I just looked at her and said "Uhhh yea, see how wet the cracked dry ground is over there."

Then this guy asked my dad the otehr day "Does your truck ahve brakes?" While we were sitting in soem parking lot waiting for someone....I am seriously questioning the mental capabilities of the peopel in this nation.

ron

Buster of Asses
OMGWTF said:
Why are peopel so fucking stupid? I get asked the most retarted questions everyday.
Because we take care of every dumbass who has trouble finding the mental strength to breathe.

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

ok i am from kingston and i was in qubec talking to this girl is english and then she said to me in english do you wana have this talk it french??? wtf bitch no now that is a fucked up question i dont speeck french or i would have bin what a fucked up kid :mad:

Ctoit

Tenderony
kyle_is_god said:
ok i am from kingston and i was in qubec talking to this girl is english and then she said to me in english do you wana have this talk it french??? wtf bitch no now that is a fucked up question i dont speeck french or i would have bin what a fucked up kid :mad:

Maybe, just Maybe........she thought 'Man, this guys English Sucks.....he must know French'

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
Maybe, just Maybe........she thought 'Man, this guys English Sucks.....he must know French'
Or maybe she thought that, this guy just sucks and was trying to find an out.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
How come nobody can spell when they type? It annoys the piss out of me. Learn how to spell you morons.undefinedundefined

fasteddie

Clitpickle
OMGWTF said:

I'm sitting on the porch and my mom walks up and looks at the dirt aroudnt eh tree and sees that it is cracked dry. Then she goes "Did you water the tree?" I just looked at her and said "Uhhh yea, see how wet the cracked dry ground is over there."
Since this is coming from your Mom, just how moronic are YOU?

OMGWTF said:

Then this guy asked my dad the otehr day "Does your truck ahve brakes?" While we were sitting in soem parking lot waiting for someone....I am seriously questioning the mental capabilities of the peopel in this nation.
Don't drink the water in the trailer park, skippy.