WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking networks and stupid Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know that not all of the visitors to this site have any respect for President Bush, but you would have to respect him as the leader of a country. My rant thisevening is about some of the major net wors that pulled the plug on Bush in order to show the stupid fucking programs for the minda less stupid fucking imbread people of this nation. I mean come on fuck heads you may not like him but fucking have the respect to watch the mind fucking tv shows at a later time. Any one who was bitching about him being on TV so they could watch their fucking beloved programs can all suck the sweat from my nut sack fucking worthless fucktards.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Lawdawg428 said:
Ok I know that not all of the visitors to this site have any respect for President Bush, but you would have to respect him as the leader of a country. My rant thisevening is about some of the major net wors that pulled the plug on Bush in order to show the stupid fucking programs for the minda less stupid fucking imbread people of this nation. I mean come on fuck heads you may not like him but fucking have the respect to watch the mind fucking tv shows at a later time. Any one who was bitching about him being on TV so they could watch their fucking beloved programs can all suck the sweat from my nut sack fucking worthless fucktards.
I don't care when he comes on as long as he doesn't interupt my soaps.... :p

Jung

???
Premium
Lawdawg428 said:
Shut the fuck up and read the message and not the grammer you fucking ass clown
Reading the typed version of chick scratch isn't very pleasing. You could at least try using proper grammar when you expect to be taken seriously.

On topic though, I hate Bush and I hate seeing his retarded ass on TV. I don't watch much TV though... at least not those networks.

Easty

Click click boom
see, the tv networks have the discretion to put whatever they deem fitting to improve ratings. having a dozen other networks airing the same speech, the same political shit, then they realize that the viewer has the option to flip the station. the networks are just interested in ratings, that's it. period.

I know what rateings are but I just think that as american networks they should have not broken from the leader of this country.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Lawdawg428 said:
I know what rateings are but I just think that as american networks they should have not broken from the leader of this country.

Bitch and moan. You aren't going to change anything, so get the fuck over it. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
Lawdawg428 said:
you have any idea how annoying it is to see the same god damn thing over and over and over as you flip through the stations? there's more news networks on TV than STDs in Paris Hilton's body

Easty

Click click boom
fuck no i wouldnt. i'd rather screw rodney dangerfield

Easty

Click click boom
funny dead guy> paris hilton

fine, i'd be happier with danielle fishel.

any idea who that is?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
fuck no i wouldnt. i'd rather screw rodney dangerfield
i guy i used to go to school with looks just like him....he even got the mole!!! but he is pretty young.....like 24-25 so if you really want him i can arrange that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.