WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Nextel!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
So, I lost nextel towards the end of january. I called nextel because I had insurance and they wanted $100 dollars for phone that they do not even make anymore! I told them to suck it and started looking for phone in ebay. They were too expensive so I kinda hold up on buying a phone. I got my statement and they were charging me the full amount for the months of Feb and March. I called and said: "You can not charge me full amount for a service I have not recieved!" Anyway, after fighting with them dumb customer service I got them to chargeback the two months.

Today I came into work and my bossed asked me if I had a phone. I told him I didn't right now because I had lost it and didn't have any $ to buy a new one. He starts bitching at me because they pay $50 dollars every month for me to have a phone. I was like well, I can get a phone because of the shitty salary I have here! He left. I just got a call from his wife, the accountant. She started bitching at me and told me she was going to discount the two months. I said do whatever you want. She also said: "I thought paying you $50 a month for the cell phone was too much because they do not cost that much!" I wanted to ask her where is she getting her cell phone service from... What a dumb bitch! I fucking hate this place.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Show them your previous bills and the cost of a telephone.

</rant>

Tenderony
Phones are rubbish. My phone (sony p800) likes to format itself on the regular. Smart phone my arse. Thick as pig shit.

</rant>

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea nextel sucks.....it was good when it just came out.....good if u go down 2 the races with ur friends......but i cant wait till my plan expires.....dont have the $$$ 2 pay a $280 cancellation fee.....come on september!!!

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I have Nextel. I'm a spoiled bitch so I don't pay for my own. I recently went 401 minutes over my plan, resulting in a final cost of $396. :mfinger: Bullshit.

I to have fallen victim to Nextels shitty ways.

Good for a business plan, maybe.

Otherwise, go T-Mobile.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
All I have is a nextel walkie talkie feature. At least you can talk without *Beep* *Beep* hi*Beep*...*EEHHHH*...*uunnch*

Descent

Hella Constipated
Havok said:
Otherwise, go T-Mobile.
Can you hear me now? Fuck. Can you hear me now? Fuck... Can you hear me now? FUCK!

That sums up T-Mobiles coverage in a nutshell. My buddy has to walk 16 feet outside his house to geht a signal.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am going with NO-MOBILE. Is the best fucking plan ever. I get reception everywhere. Their plans are so cheap they are FREE. Their best feature is that they do not allow any calls from stupid nagging bitches! I my friends are FREE with NO-MOBILE!!! Call 1800-NO-MOBILE for a free consultation!

Fuck nextel and everyone that uses them!

The only thing I like about T-MOBILE is the fine ass girl that appears in their commercials. Or is that sprint? I don't fucking remember, I do not watch tv!

BTW: hahahaah, fucking Skitch0o0 didn't even reply to this thread and gave me bad rep... Good job. :thumbsup: