WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking ouch

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ok yesterday my friend was moving and he had a transmision and we had to move it on to a truck.ok so we have it up and he lost his grip what happen it fucking slams on to my arm, now i cant move my arm that much.
ouch

one hand? wow. i couldnt do that if my life depended on it. well, now that i mention that i want to inform you that i am being held hostage by an eel.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
im typing with the right hand.
That sucks dude. Can you still play the piano?....Damn...
Man,its good thing this isnt B&T, I might say something stupid like..
"Your sex life is over...for about a week."
But this is 'Life Sucks',so I wont.
No worries Otep,even with one hand you can still type faster then me. :thumbsup:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
yea that really sux dude, Is it broke or paralyzed?...or do you think it will heal?

i can type with either hand alone...I'm both handed..i can do some stuff only left handed and some things only right handed, or both like writing

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
DCSkater said:
lol i am ambedextreous or how ever you spell its o i can use both......... :thumbsup:
Cool,me too,can you give me a hand with this then?
It's a big job,Im gonna need some quad action.
Ahhh..fuck that..you're a dude. Hey! I said fuck that,man! OW!...GEHT OFF ME!....mofugger!

:p