WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking parents!!

Jung

???
Premium

edit: pic fixed. shit @ imageshack

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
junglizm said:
kids like us don't hate our parents they just want best for us and try to help us when we want to be left alone.....its life you can't control it.........they are going to be in your life whether you like it or not.....they love you.....they just want the best........they could never say i hate my kid.......but you are a fucktard for saying it...........zoloft good

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Hes right, kids like us don't hate our parents. Hey, they make us angry. We dont just "hate" our parents. WE FUCKING HATE OUR PARENTS! But hell, we just say we do.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
evilghoul said:
Hes right, kids like us don't hate our parents. Hey, they make us angry. We dont just "hate" our parents. WE FUCKING HATE OUR PARENTS! But hell, we just say we do.
Give me a fuckin break! "We hate our parent". :spam:

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
You will call yourself and idiot when you grow up, that always happens, and anyway, a cell phone isn't necessary to live.

evilghoul said:
You will call yourself and idiot when you grow up, that always happens, and anyway, a cell phone isn't necessary to live.
o i know im an idiot. i hate my life. i ruined everything i cared about. my parents played a huge role in that too tho. its too complicated to get into but its definately not about the material things. it was 4 things that mattered most to me and theyre gone forever and theres no way to fix it. i know im way to young to have regets, but u would hate ur life too if the things that mattered most to u for most of ur life were taken away and/or not going to happen. there is one more thing im hoping for still, but if that doesnt happen by when im 26, im definately finding some entertaining way of killing myself. it'll all be fun either way.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
Try this

maybe try to move out? if your 18 and even if u have a part time job you could afford to move in with like 2 other people. or try to sit your parents down and seriosly talk to them about whats important to you in your life and that you do love, its just that you have other things you would like to do than bond :thumbsup:

Zennousha said:
maybe try to move out? if your 18 and even if u have a part time job you could afford to move in with like 2 other people. or try to sit your parents down and seriosly talk to them about whats important to you in your life and that you do love, its just that you have other things you would like to do than bond :thumbsup:
that is such a great plan..believe me im counting down. 2 years..