WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking parents

hove420

the shocka
194
0
0
#1
yea so i live with my grandma and my mom, after my mom split upwith her ex we moved in here. everything was great, nothing went wrong, i got to hang with freinds all the time and got to go and do eveything. but ever since a couple weeks ago my grandma has been a real bitch, she wont let any one come down here or me go anywhere, and i always make sure i do things with and for them before i go and hang with freinds, what the fuck is this stupid shit. its fucking pissing me off...me and mom cant afford a place of our own but man when we do i am getting the fuck out of here

booo on parents :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

except my dad, hes cool
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#3
People=Shit said:
Alright, first off, you're in the wrong forum. There is a forum called Dearly Detested for this stuff. Second of all, there are already two topics about this, so please use one of those and stop wasting our time.
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9265
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9096
This is life sucks and his life does suck right now according to this thread. You are a noob, you shouldn't go around telling people how to post when you can't even get things straight yourself. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
162
0
0
#4
That does make his life suck so to speak, but the thing about life sucks is, it's for rants about how much life sucks that don't fit elsewhere. So...
 

hove420

the shocka
194
0
0
#5
People=Shit said:
That does make his life suck so to speak, but the thing about life sucks is, it's for rants about how much life sucks that don't fit elsewhere. So...
dude if only you lived with my grandma youd understand..
 
565
0
0
#6
I understand your problem my grandmother is the same way. But today i got some advice from my physciatrist "Don't pay attention to what she says" hope it helps.
 

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
162
0
0
#7
I didn't say I didn't understand your problem... but the thing is, as I pointed out earlier, this is for stuff that doesn't belong elsewhere, and this thread belongs in Dearly Detested. Your story shows that it must suck living with your grandma, and I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I'm just telling you, this would work better in Dearly Detested.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#8
People=Shit said:
I didn't say I didn't understand your problem... but the thing is, as I pointed out earlier, this is for stuff that doesn't belong elsewhere, and this thread belongs in Dearly Detested. Your story shows that it must suck living with your grandma, and I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I'm just telling you, this would work better in Dearly Detested.
You just don't learn do you? :rolleyes:

Dave666 said:
I understand your problem my grandmother is the same way. But today i got some advice from my physciatrist "Don't pay attention to what she says" hope it helps.
I thought it was a he, but anyways.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#9
People=Shit said:
I didn't say I didn't understand your problem... but the thing is, as I pointed out earlier, this is for stuff that doesn't belong elsewhere, and this thread belongs in Dearly Detested. Your story shows that it must suck living with your grandma, and I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I'm just telling you, this would work better in Dearly Detested.
Shut up. Don't point anything out, ok. This topic fits this forum perfectly, I don't care if you think so or not, stop trolling.