WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking posers

Ok, whats up with all the posers these days? it seems like everyone pretends to be something there not. WTF. Why is who you are really all that bad? Why go around lying, pertending to be someone your not? It's really fucking depressing to see how many people have that low of self-esteem.

I can understand not liking certian things about yourself, but lying isn't going to help. you can only improve yourself by being yourself. I mean if you dont like yourself then by all means change but don't go around living a lie. Trust me you can't be all that fucking bad.

Besides, the rest of us are tired of listening to you and you lies. So, if you are a poser please fucking STOP. just be yourself dude.

posers don't piss me off as much as goth kids. Seriously, turn off the Dimmu Borgir album, walk out of Hot Topic, wash off the make up, buy clothes that fit, and then smile. If you've forgotten how, google it, I'm sure there's a how-to-smile manual somewhere on the internet.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
This is a rant, moving to life sucks...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I couldn't even be a poser if i tried. I'm far to white to be black, far to athiest to have religion, way to poor to be rich, and a complete drunkard to be taken seriously.

I'm a total poser, I try so hard to be cool with all the emo kids here and they're too sad to be my friends, so I try and be friends with the anarchist crust-punks, but they're too angry, the hardcore kids are too straight edge, it's a vicious cycle of bouncing from indie group to indie group and getting turned away each time.

haha, just kidding, I'm a scene god.

It's funny how certain bands (good charlotte) say how they want to be different, but they're all the same.

I also find it funny how society urges people to be different, yet they are also all the same.

Everybody's the fuckin' same. It annoys me to hell.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
It's funny how certain bands (good charlotte) say how they want to be different, but they're all the same.

I also find it funny how society urges people to be different, yet they are also all the same.

Everybody's the fuckin' same. It annoys me to hell.
You are different.

Jung

???
Premium
AnthemBoy7 said:
I'm a total poser, I try so hard to be cool with all the emo kids here and they're too sad to be my friends, so I try and be friends with the anarchist crust-punks, but they're too angry, the hardcore kids are too straight edge, it's a vicious cycle of bouncing from indie group to indie group and getting turned away each time.

haha, just kidding, I'm a scene god.
Oh my. Emo is too funny.

God, I hate emo and scenesters.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I try hard to fit in, especially with that flock of sheep on that hill up there. See, up there, can you see it?

I recognize that there is a lot to hate about scenesters, but it's who I am, and I'm ok with that, but yeah, as a rule, most scenester kids are lame.

Jung

???
Premium
Personally, I think ALL scenesters are lame. Sorry, I just don't spend my life trying to be the "scene." Funny thing though, all the emo and "indie" kids miss the fact that they're just creating an exclusive "inner circle" like the "preps," or who ever else they hate for being stuck up and elitist. Personally, I find stupid irony very humorous.

Different strokes, I guess... (I'll still laugh at you guys though.)

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
mostly i dont try and be anyone else other than myself, especially lately, the only reason you would want to be someone other than yourself would be, to be liked a person or a group of people. i myself dont care what other people think of me so i act how i want to. and that is me.