WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking rain

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I love to have sex in the rain, but when the shit interupts my tanning time at the beach, the shit has to go.Fuck the May flowers.Two days in a row now
my golden has suffered and they're calling for this crap all week.Bummer.

GottaHurt said:
I love to have sex in the rain, but when the shit interupts my tanning time at the beach, the shit has to go.Fuck the May flowers.Two days in a row now
my golden has suffered and they're calling for this crap all week.Bummer.
Wah. You know nothing of rain. Wait, I think you lived up here at some point, but still...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
hey man, you could always check out the local miami tanning salons.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
tbsrk said:
hey man, you could always check out the local miami tanning salons.
Salons are for fags.The beach man, the beach.Chicks, water, sun, the whole reason I exist. And yea BA, I lived in Seattle (Bellevue), beautiful country, but just too much rain.

fuck rain

It has been raining 2 days, the forecast for CT is rain all goddamn week. Spring rain isn't that bad if the temperature is over 40 degrees. I've got to fucking transfer to UCLA or something. :bomb: All of my goddamn sneakers are engorged with acid rain.
Are there better states out there? I'm sick of connecticut.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
The only place I can imagine that's better than Florida, would be Hawaii.
I'm home. I'm in paradise.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
GottaHurt said:
The only place I can imagine that's better than Florida, would be Hawaii.
I'm home. I'm in paradise.
or nyc, because thats where i live, and im awesome!

hell weather

NY has crappy weather too, especially NYC. I live about an hour from NYC, it's really cold and windy in the winter- they got over a foot in one snowstorm when I stayed there for a week in Dec.- and stagnant heat in the summer. Don't get me wrong, I love NYC and fork out 80 dollars nearly every week to take the train to grand central- but the weather isn't that great. I'm sure you have freezing rain too right now.
And Florida sucks ass big-time. I went there for a week last summer and there was thunder and lightning every single day, it was humid and it smelled like monkey ass(or maybe that was old people).

i mean, is the west any better or am i just pissy about everything? :mad:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
dang it said:
NY has crappy weather too, especially NYC. I live about an hour from NYC, it's really cold and windy in the winter- they got over a foot in one snowstorm when I stayed there for a week in Dec.- and stagnant heat in the summer. Don't get me wrong, I love NYC and fork out 80 dollars nearly every week to take the train to grand central- but the weather isn't that great. I'm sure you have freezing rain too right now.
And Florida sucks ass big-time. I went there for a week last summer and there was thunder and lightning every single day, it was humid and it smelled like monkey ass(or maybe that was old people).

Yea, you sound like a pussy.And what are you doing smelling a monkey's ass?
You judge a place because you spent a week there? Weak.

again, florida sucks

:mfinger: fuck you.
The only place I'm content with is Spain- no shitty humidity or freezing rain. But, i'm going to reassert: florida does suck. They can't even fucking vote right down there. lol. the best florida joke I've heard yet: florida looks like a [flaccid] penis without a scrotum.

and i've been there before, all four times during the summer- "hurricane season"--just this summer sucking sticks out in my mind a bit more

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
dang it said:
But, i'm going to reassert: florida does suck. They can't even fucking vote right down there. lol. the best florida joke I've heard yet: florida looks like a [flaccid] penis without a scrotum.
Florida's not that bad!!! it just certain parts that are fucked up. The more commercial parts are not that bad, but deeper into no man's land, in the swamps.... it's pretty shitty.. way to humid and way to many fucking bugs that are bigger then your fist...... like the banana spider........ :rolleyes:

:gun: kill all the damn bugs and it wouldn't be too bad

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dang it said:

theres hardly anything called "weather" in NYC. the buildings almost shield everything but the temperature, and even then its not uncommon to find a cool spot in central park or in the shadow of a bum.

GottaHurt said:
The beach man, the beach.Chicks, water, sun, the whole reason I exist.
hi soulmate! =)
... at least concerng this matter..

@weather: come to switzerland! =)
this weeks forecast: between 15 and 20 celsius, sunny, blue sky..
and thats just the start =) harrharr.. summer here i come!

Ppl why the fuk do u all hate the rain so much? Yeh it pisses em off if it goes for like 3 days but rain is sexy

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Last time I checked, the rain wasn't very sexy. But it does cancel events.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Bullshyt said:
Last time I checked, the rain wasn't very sexy. But it does cancel events.
rain is sexy you must remember that GottaHurt lives in flordia ans chicks walk around in string bikinis

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
youknowthedeal said:
rain is sexy you must remember that GottaHurt lives in flordia ans chicks walk around in string bikinis
Helll Ya! a light rain is like the sexist thing out there!! i mean hot girls soaked wet, it doesn't erally matter what they're wearing. very hot.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
screw_you_jack said:
Helll Ya! a light rain is like the sexist thing out there!! i mean hot girls soaked wet, it doesn't erally matter what they're wearing. very hot.
hey she would know syj is hott

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
youknowthedeal said:
hey she would know syj is hott
haha... Flattery will get you nowhere my friend.... Well, maybe a few inches...
I'm serious though... rain is very hot, and anyguys that disagree, should take a walk in it sometime with a girl and then tell me it's not sexy.