WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Ryhming

I dont care if this ryhms or not,
and if you do you can rot for all i fucking care or not,
holy shit its ryhming what the fuck,
I swear to god you all really suck.

Look at what you made me do,
ryhming and ryhming and eating fondo.
Thats probably spelt wrong but i dont really care,
I shaved my head i dont have any hair.

I'm kinda like fuzzy that fucking bear
you know the one that had no hair.
I'm a big mother fucker you know its ture,
when i hit you in the face you will go boohoo.

FUCKING A I JUST KEEP RYHMING ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR,
GOD DAMNIT I JUST NEED A CIG AND SOME GOD DAMN AIR.
LOOK AT ME I CAN NOT STOP,
NOT EVEN BY A MOTHER FUCKING COP.

Just kill me now i have no meaning,
unlike others who at least have singing.
People have talent but not like me,
The only talent i have is the talent you cannot see.

bnccoder

Postaholic
The last half of the fourth stanza needs some work. Good though.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
its rhyming not ryhming.......and can we move this to B&T? for our ahem "rep/ryhme(rhyme) contest"

All I have to say... is that im very confused... fondou? Fuzzy the bear? the cops? okay.... :confuse: Its an okay poem though... but not emotional enough for me.. i like feelings!! ^.^

eh thanks for critizim cant get better if i dont know if i suck but i was just bored and sorry about the no emotion i was just bored my and fuzzy bear is from fuzzy wazzy was a bear fuzzy wazzy had no hair. yea im just sorry i even wrote it lol sorry for wasteing the time of those who took the time to read it.

That was the most entertaining thing I read all day.

Goes to show you can write about anything.

I have a friend who had to write a school topic of about 400 words... so he chose the topic of "nothing" and wrote 400 words about nothing.

Was it like this?
If nothing is something then something is nothing if you say nothing your saying nothing so you are always saying something even if its nothing.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Jessica43999 said:
All I have to say... is that im very confused... fondou? Fuzzy the bear? the cops? okay.... :confuse: Its an okay poem though... but not emotional enough for me.. i like feelings!! ^.^
do you want to feel something BIG? while i feel your BOOBIES??? :naughty:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dizzy, you know better. Dont make me ban you.

Thing, Im not really into the whole angry rapper kind of poetry, I think you could do better. I am a redneck by birth, so mabye I just don't get it.

Oh, and:

Did something come before nothing or nothing come before something?

nothing came first because there cannot be nothing if theres something so it was nothing that became the something.