WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Slutty Whore!!!

6canadian9

Banned - What an Asshat!
Morons Here!

These guys are morons below me VVV

W00T W00T Go Calgary (YOU CAN DO IT)

p.s. moron it was a true thread, that's what happened, and that's how things went down. Anyways for all of you that really did take that forum "I Almost Commited Suicide!!!" serious and gave me your true advice, I thank-you, because as what all of you have said is exactly what all my friends and family have also said. Your opinions really helped me... Basically there's probably not a single person in this town that really likes her... all anyone wants to do with her here, is use her as a sex toy, free slut aka town whore. Anyways I wasn't bullshitting about my attempt to commit suicide, it almost happened want to see the wound it's still healing with stripes of tape because removed stiches too early and it came apart again... but doctors don't like to restich so they told me to leave this on here until they fall off or it scares over. Anyways I"M MOVING TO VANCOUVER TO GET ON WITH A BETTER LIFE :D BYE BYE... So happy, getting the fuck out of here, and away from her. YAY i'ma throw a party and fuck a girl i know... as soon as I get there. HEHE that'll fix my broken heart.

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
You just posted that suicide thing for attention I bet. And go commit suicide. You deserve to die.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
er..you`re the slut, and i didn`t read your post, kthxby