WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking social workers

gcbitch

xxxGoodCharlotteBitchxxx
ok, this would take me forvever to properly explain the whole story, so i'll say the basics...first off, i dont want sympathy, i wanna take my anger out somewhere, k? ever since i can remember, my mum has hated me. and please dont try to tell me this cant be true, because you dont know, you havnt been hated by her :rolleyes: up until last year, she used me as her punch bag. if she was having a bad day, or had nothing better to do, she'd hit me, beat me up, spit at me. even the little things like trashing my room and making me tidy it up again, or telling me how she wished i'd never been born or that i should commit suicide or she loved my brothers better than me...they all added up. the total? well last year i snapped and told my friends. they pursuaded me to call childline. so i did. worst thing i ever did. :rolleyes: but i dont blame my frends. since then, ive started tried to commit suicide, started high school badly, failed many tests, beat my mum up, been put in Anger Management, hurt the people who care for me...friends, boyfriends..been given a physciatrist (sp?) for bereivment (sp?) since both my grandparents died...so yea, u could say my life is fuckd up...
but what really gets me short-term-wise is that these social workers TAKE ME OUTTA LESSONS to have a go at me about DOING BADLY IN SCHOOL...hello??!!!! the whole reason im doing badly is cuz im falling behind and having to catch up on lessons ive missed going to see them :rolleyes: :confused:

im sorry if ive wasted ur time if you've actually read this, but i feel better now 4 typing this.. lol. and im sorry if ive posted this in the wrong section, i wasnt sure where 2 post it...so..yea.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wow, All I can say is wow.
My friends girlfriend, is fucking treated badly by her dad (step dad) and has Hep. B, from her mum taking heroine at pregnency has no feeling in her spine from being beaten :confused: I hate when shit like this happens.
I guess your friends were trying to help you by telling you to get some help, Why was it the worst decision you made? By the way.
I think you need to get out of the abusive area you're in, Do you have some other relatives you can go to?

But yes, social workers arent that great but they try I guess, I had one because I got mentally and physically abused as a kid, And they wanted me to talk so it wouldn't cause damage later on..........

gcbitch

xxxGoodCharlotteBitchxxx
meh_it_all said:
Wow, All I can say is wow.
My friends girlfriend, is fucking treated badly by her dad (step dad) and has Hep. B, from her mum taking heroine at pregnency has no feeling in her spine from being beaten :confused: I hate when shit like this happens.
I guess your friends were trying to help you by telling you to get some help, Why was it the worst decision you made? By the way.
I think you need to get out of the abusive area you're in, Do you have some other relatives you can go to?

But yes, social workers arent that great but they try I guess, I had one because I got mentally and physically abused as a kid, And they wanted me to talk so it wouldn't cause damage later on..........

it was the worst thing i did because it kind of caused loadsa more problems. the only thing its solved is that now if my mum hits me, i just hit her back. and im not even sure if thats a good thing.
yea a few of my aunties foster kids and stuff...but i keep gettin different social workers and they keep telling me different things. like one month ill have one who tells me im going to go live in a foster home. the next month, ill have one saying my parents are getting a divorce. so i have no idea whats happening, and havnt done for over a year :rolleyes:

2233boys

Yes you are!
Sorry to hear that. Parents who abuse their children are the worst kind of criminals. You have a child a trusting soul you are meant to shape, guide and mentor and you create havoc and sadness in their world. Childhood is supposed to be happy, the only things that should stress a kid out are boy or girl troubles, getting their homework down or passing a test, really the little things, things they won't remember even 2 years down the road. To make your child worry about being abused and have them stress about what they are doing to make you mad, and to feel unloved is horrible... I am sorry you have to go through this. Hopefully you understand it isn't about you, but her, and you can become a much stronger person in the future. Good luck gcbitch, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
To be truth, You can't let social workers run your life, YOU have to.
Get your ass in shape, and don't hit your mum because your just lowering to her level.
You need to make decisions and call up some people and see the best place to go.
By the way, (Ive heard horror stories of foster homes)
Why not go to your aunties? Or something.
Really you need to get out of there... It's making things worst.