WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking sonofabitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
Today 8:20am in the morning, on my way to work in the morning traffic, I walk from the subway, passing a red fire hydrant. I stop for just a second or so and some guy bump against me so I stumble and have to grap the fire hydrant to prevent myself from falling. Then I realise the fucking hydrant was freshly painted with still wet paint!!!!!!! I got red paint on my jacket, gloves and some on my pants. FUCK! My new fake Canada Goose jacket ruined, damn it. And one gusetion is why did'nt the painter put a sign up that notice people about the wet paint. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
And one other question. Why is this in B&T? Do you want to be made fun of? Or is it just all the paint fumes getting to your head? My thought is just be glad you were to cheap to buy a real Canadian Goose Jacket!

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Maximvs said:
Today 8:20am in the morning, on my way to work in the morning traffic, I walk from the subway, passing a red fire hydrant. I stop for just a second or so and some guy bump against me so I stumble and have to grap the fire hydrant to prevent myself from falling. Then I realise the fucking hydrant was freshly painted with still wet paint!!!!!!! I got red paint on my jacket, gloves and some on my pants. FUCK! My new fake Canada Goose jacket ruined, damn it. And one gusetion is why did'nt the painter put a sign up that notice people about the wet paint. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! :sick:
Contact the local authority and make a claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
"Why is this in B&T? Do you want to be made fun of?" Well, it's made fun of wherever I put it so I might as well put it here directly

"Contact the local authority and make a claim"
That i have done, and the are talking about paying for the dry cleaners

But one problem is that this is metal paint, designed to stand for all kinds of strains, so i doubt that dry cleaning will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.