WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Stupid Fucking Fuckers

I don't know about most of you, but I hate (with a passion) people who have their heads up their ass while driving. I want just to put a bullet in everyone of those morons skulls. Just today I was cut off 3 times, nearly t-boned once, and given the middle finger twice. Oh and if your the kind to be talking on the cell phone while driving, your the worst you don't pay attention. I seems that no one can drive the speed limit. Everyone drives fast and tail gates you, or that fucking old lady who drives 20 in a 35. God I want to get out, have her roll down her window and punch her fucking lights out. Ahh the satisfaction.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You know whats even worse than shitty drivers?....whiny pieces of shit that can find no greater ill in humanity than the old lady that drives ten miles slower in the fast lane. Even worse than those pieces of shit are the ones that dont have the balls to actually get out of the car so they drive all the way home and get on the internet to bitch about it to a bunch of strangers. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: Get the fuck out of the issues forum and take this bullshit to Life sucks next time.

Yea bad drivers suck.

Se7endaysend said:
I don't know about most of you, but I hate (with a passion) people who have their heads up their ass while driving. I want just to put a bullet in everyone of those morons skulls. Just today I was cut off 3 times, nearly t-boned once, and given the middle finger twice. Oh and if your the kind to be talking on the cell phone while driving, your the worst you don't pay attention. I seems that no one can drive the speed limit. Everyone drives fast and tail gates you, or that fucking old lady who drives 20 in a 35. God I want to get out, have her roll down her window and punch her fucking lights out. Ahh the satisfaction.

I feel your pain. I deal with that shit everyday.
Last week one guy took it too far and I followed him just so I could give him the finger. I know that's dropping down to their level, but I just hate letting people get away with things. And earlier tonight some dumb bitch in a mini van almost hit me and a couple of my friends as were walking through the parkinglot to our cars after work. I was fucking yelling and cursing at her. I wanted to take my keys and jab her in the forehead.
The sad part is, it will never change.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
try driving in VA some time... everyone is from somewhere else so like no one driver has the same driving pattern... total chaos..

n00b head

The pron storer
There are many drivers who don't pay attention out there but it still brings a smile to my face reading this

Ranger375

kills Mujahideen
You know whats even worse than shitty drivers?....whiny pieces of shit that can find no greater ill in humanity than the old lady that drives ten miles slower in the fast lane. Even worse than those pieces of shit are the ones that dont have the balls to actually get out of the car so they drive all the way home and get on the internet to bitch about it to a bunch of strangers. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: Get the fuck out of the issues forum and take this bullshit to Life sucks next time.

Yea bad drivers suck.
talk about bitching, mutherfucker youre getting on him for being in the wrong forum, i cant think of anything more stupid to bitch about. youre just one of those ppl that talks as much shit on the internet as you can because you know in the real world youd get your ass handed to you.

7 You must live in Florida. I love the state but talk about someplace where everybody else is from somewhere else.

Now I live in a town of about 3000 people AND IT'S NO BETTER UP HERE!

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
stop necroposting, especially if you're going to flame outside of B&T. Ok, Rangerboy?

PissedRae

Allow me...
Didn't your momma ever tell you to be a defensive driver and only care about the way you drive?

Speeding is bad. Who gives a fuck if someone is going under the speed limit. I'm going to start driving slower so I can piss off ignorant people who bitch and moan about other's people's driving.

I grew up in Florida actually so I know what kind of shit heads are on the road. I used to be a real road rage bitch. Then I figured what the hell is wrong with me. I'm angry at people who don't know me, don't care what they are doing, and will just do it again tomorrow. Now I drive with the flow and watch my immediate area and make sure nobody is going to slam into me and that I don't slam into someone else.

Also try losing someone to speeding and drunk driving and see how fast you want to drive. Especially when you car is the same model as theirs and you saw what it looks like wrapped around a tree.

skifter22

Winch Grinder
umm...

1. Prolly the wrong place for this particular topic:flamed:
  2. Slow drivers ARE an annoyance and are statistaclly more of a hazard than people driving 10~15 MPH above the speed limit:mfinger:

Just my opinion.

Bastards...:gun:

Jude09

Postaholic
Is this an old thread? and another thing why the hell is this in The Issues. Some mod please move this to B&T

I know your feelings.. Hour and a half to drive 10 miles... Gotta love VA