WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking stupid things you do drunk

your drunk, not hammed, buzzed and want some fun right?..you fine somethin fun and just completely right out of the wrong...well throwin molotov cocktails in a forest isnt fun i tell you.................................................i prefer jumping off high ledged and gettin hurt, the feeling after you regain soberness is kife...and since when is jumping off high ledges when buzzed prefered by anyone :p

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
posting a message. that should also be added to your list.

wake up on the side of the road in the grass

piss my pants

and cry to my aunt wendy telling her sorry for WHO KNOWS WHAT....

but of course thats what I heard.... those were the 2 times I blacked out. WHen I dont black out I don't do dumb stuff except hit on girls with stupid lines. Ive done way more stupid stuff sober

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Holy Old School, Bat-Man!

This is like... one of the first threads on the site. Well played!

On topic: I auditioned for WTFRLive.

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
On topic: I auditioned for WTFRLive.
Audition? I thought you were the general manager or something. Like that bald guy on WKRP in Cincinnati.

Audition? I thought you were the general manager or something. Like that bald guy on WKRP in Cincinnati.
He was promoted to be one of the five administrators about a year or so back. I believe he was referring to back when he first drunkenly jumped on Geht This with Gehtfuct as a guest.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
In the past, I've done some pretty stupid women drunk.

Tenshot

Damn Drunk
Pissed in a giant water bottle and poured it in the 24 hour return at Blockbuster.

vistascan

They're out to get me
Spoke in English and discussed philosophy. :happysad:

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
Spoke in English and discussed philosophy. :happysad:
:rofl:

Had a deeper than normal conversation involving psychology, interpersonal relationships and our mutual history. Attempted to play chess. He couldn't see the pieces to play and I was too far gone to even get them out of the packaging.

Centered

Postaholic
Sleep walked into the entry way and pissed in the corner.

Got arrested. :(

Ignored my girl's (ex now) calls while I was out drinking and on the upteenth one, drunkenly hit the wrong button and acted like I had been sleeping. She didn't buy it :D

Broke second gear in my brand new truck doing doughnuts on the beach (years ago) and had to drive home going from first to third. Yay warranty :p