WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucking Teamspeak!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Right when was going to connect to my friend's Teamspeak server just now, I discovered this shitty program deleted all of my favorites for me. Just fucking great. Now I have to wait for all my friends to log on to AIM/MSN/XFire so I can get the IP addresses back. What a load of camel toe.

Man...lousy programmers piss me off...Fuck your crappy software.

jstager said:
Right when was going to connect to my friend's Teamspeak server just now, I discovered this shitty program deleted all of my favorites for me. Just fucking great. Now I have to wait for all my friends to log on to AIM/MSN/XFire so I can get the IP addresses back. What a load of camel toe.

man you need to make a topic so we can actually help you with. dont just state something and expect to get a response.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
jstager said:

it did that to me too so i deleted it

Descent

Hella Constipated
You have a point Dues Ex...I'll make my posts better next time...

Oh and by the way, it set my mike activation level up. Really buggy.

phil

Clitpickle
u on about cs? or wha?
if it was cs it's jstu afucking bug with steam, calm down old boy.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm talking about the Teamspeak Voice Over IP software for Windows. It's horrible, yet everyone uses it, so I'm stuck.