WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking teenagers

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Some motherfucker thought it would be fun to steal my system,

So I walk out of the bar and I see someone walking by my car,

Then I see the mother fucker start running so I run to my car and everything is still in it but my rear passenger side rear window (you know that little one) is broken, so I ran the motherfucker down and beat the fear of god into the stupid fucking teenager.

well things got a little better when I took out his wallet and called the police on his ass, and I got the he settled the damages on the spot I got $150 and an agreement not to press charges on the broken window. But.... (Yes you know there is one)..... I’m pressing charges on the motherfucker for water damage and body work.

So.... you want to fuck around with my shit, I will fuck you up.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Those types are the losers, you should have beaten him some more, lol

chick3n

Fresh Meat
Complete bullshit, theres no way you beat the god out of this teen and expect to press charges. You better hope to god he doesnt sue the shit outta you.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
chick3n said:
Complete bullshit, theres no way you beat the god out of this teen and expect to press charges. You better hope to god he doesnt sue the shit outta you.

Yes there is. IF the guy even touched him first he can beat the fuck out of him and press charges. :)

Funny how the law sometimes works

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
Yes there is. IF the guy even touched him first he can beat the fuck out of him and press charges. :)

Funny how the law sometimes works
well i think the ffear of god set him stright
and the cops were lookin for him i guess he has been doin it in that area for months and thay couldent catch him. so i did a good day

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
youknowthedeal said:

Then I see the mother fucker start running so I run to my car and everything is still in it but my rear passenger side rear window (you know that little one) is broken, so I ran the motherfucker down and beat the fear of god into the stupid fucking teenager.

well things got a little better when I took out his wallet and called the police on his ass, and I got the he settled the damages on the spot I got $150 and an agreement not to press charges on the broken window. But.... (Yes you know there is one)..... I’m pressing charges on the motherfucker for water damage and body work.

DAMN STRAIGHT!! someone broke the little window on my truck to a couple nights ago, and tried to break the lock, nothing was stolen, but I swear I'll bust the motherfuckers face if I find him

I got one rule for anyone, no one touches my truck, it's the only thing I got left to enjoy life with

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
chick3n said:
fuck that, how else was he suppose to catch him and keep him for the cops

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
youknowthedeal said:
well i think the ffear of god set him stright
and the cops were lookin for him i guess he has been doin it in that area for months and thay couldent catch him. so i did a good day
I hope u live in my area then, cause if he's the same one who's breaking the same window out it'd be a relief, I just spent $138 getting a new window and it better not happen again

magnolia

Postaholic
youknowthedeal said:

I knew there were going to be problems when u installed that stupid piece of shit with the remote control! lol. j/k. Good luck dealing with this shit. And what were u doing at the bar?! Oh wait, I don't even need to ask. :p

Asi

Banned - What an Asshat!
this kinda shit can only happen in america or so.. anyway not here! (romania)
Here if someone would want to steal something ..yep he's gonna pay and even if he is beaten and want to sew.. he'll be beaten harder!
If he wanted to steal but he didn't manage to actualy steal somthin' he has no problems.. cause big deal.. he broke a piece of glass.. so what??

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Asi said:
Here if someone would want to steal something ..yep he's gonna pay and even if he is beaten and want to sew.. he'll be beaten harder!
If he wanted to steal but he didn't manage to actualy steal somthin' he has no problems.. cause big deal.. he broke a piece of glass.. so what??
watch your toung
Flame Bait
it will only get you into trouble
btw visit bait & tackle

magnolia

Postaholic
youknowthedeal said:
watch your toung
Flame Bait
btw visit bait & tackle
take a pill, he didn't say anything except what would have happened in romania.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Asi said:
ok maybe shit were you are cost a penny but not here retard.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
youknowthedeal said:
watch your toung
Flame Bait
btw visit bait & tackle
He's not even close on this one. :lol:

You bury your GI Joe's today and forget where you put them or something? Chill, or take it out on family! :)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Jason said:
He's not even close on this one. :lol:

You bury your GI Joe's today and forget where you put them or something? Chill, or take it out on family! :)
youknow you lost my G.I. joes dam you.

This is what I'm afraid of with my bike, that I'll put it out in front of the garage, be doing something inside the house, and have some asshat take it away from me. Thieves suck as a general rule - they take something that doesn't belong to them, something that you bought with your hard-earned money, with minimum effort.

I've had a grand worth of stuff stolen out of my car at an electronics store parking lot in the decent part of town, and the police didn't do much more than scratch their asses because I "didn't have a suspect in mind." I hope you beat the little shit down for all he was worth.

Hend

The Redeeming One
Well...

Good choice on beating the hell out of him. I don't see why fuck-ups would go around doing shit like that so perhaps you taught him a lesson. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
They're just stupid kids, put a shamed face on the meaning of being a "teenager". Those are the dumbasses who make adults stereotypical about teenagers. Fuck them assholes!!!