WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
:mfinger: why does everybody troll wtf. right now there are 7 people viewing the b&t and about 1 post every 10 minutes. fuck you guys

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
tzedek said:
:mfinger: why does everybody troll wtf. right now there are 7 people viewing the b&t and about 1 post every 10 minutes. fuck you guys
fuck you too

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Some threads are so fucking stupid. They do not deserve to be replied to. It could be johnny kuntz logged on with all of his 10 accounts!

ChilianFuckFace said:
Some threads are so fucking stupid. They do not deserve to be replied to. It could be johnny kuntz logged on with all of his 10 accounts!
^ paranoid bastard! I think this guy really is p99 :p

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
^ paranoid bastard! I think this guy really is p99 :p
Or I could be CubanFuckFace! hahaha... I wish I was p99, Cuddle thinks he is HOTTTTTTT

tzedek

Original Member
ChilianFuckFace said:
Some threads are so fucking stupid. They do not deserve to be replied to.

true story

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
oh I'm sure that For_Starters has another screen name in his possession, but who really gives a fuck? Let's just come here to fuck with life, and stupid people, let them do that shit if they want to, don't worry about it. They are bullshit anyways.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
heh, I think I'm guilty of trolling, but I don't do it purposely...I just have nothing to say sometimes

Lurking on a forum is not the same thing as trolling you retard. Maybe we just don't have something to say to every retarded topic posted, like this one.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
yeah, like I said...it's not something we do on purpose

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Or I could be CubanFuckFace! hahaha... I wish I was p99, Cuddle thinks he is HOTTTTTTT
:rofl: Haha, thats funny dude. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I personally dont fuck trolls, but hey tez, you can do whatever you want. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.